Last Chance for 20% Bonus on Memer Reward Transfer

Old Feb 28, 06, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Silver, AA
Wink Last Chance for 20% Bonus on Memer Reward Transfer

Feb. 28th - Just a reminder that today is the last chance to transfer AE Membership Reward Points to your DL SM account for a 20% bonus. My company card is a regualr Amex corp account so I get only Member Reward Points rather then direct miles. Just transfered 19,000 points so I should get a 3,800 mile bonus. No sign up necessary for incentive, just need to make transfer before March 1st.
Old Feb 28, 06, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Additional Info...

Just checked back in my notes and you do need to register for this incentive. (Sorry, I did this back in mid January and I guess I forgot.) Register at delta.com/amexbonus or call 1-800-266-7077. Offer might have been targeted so try to register before transferring points.
Old Feb 28, 06, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
"Last Chance for 20% Bonus" .. until the next 30% offer comes along
Old Feb 28, 06, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Wink

Yes, well that is a possibility... However, the trend has been toward lower rate incentives so the next program could well be 15%. There have been many times that I have transfered points with no bonus. For me, 20% in the my account is worth more then 30% in my mind.
Old Mar 6, 06, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Wink

The miles from this offer have started to post under the code "MR WINTER". Kudos to Amex for posting the miles so soon after the close of the offer rather then the usual eight week wait.

Search this Thread