Rebooked into Y, but cleared Standby into H

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2006, 10:10 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Rebooked into Y, but cleared Standby into H

Like the title says, I took a bump was reconfirmed on a flight that was leaving 2 hours later, and was rebooked into Y class for that flight. I went to the CRC, asked to be put on the standby list for the flight leaving an hour after my original flight. I cleared, but when I checked my SkyMiles activity, I was cleared off the standby into H. I had booked in T, but was getting excited about the extra 0.5 MQMs. Any idea why this happened?
Old Feb 22, 2006, 10:23 am

Programs: DL FO...ex-PM, GM...does it really even matter these days? LOL...
I was recently on a First Award (booked in R), and was rebooked on a later flight in Y, and assigned a seat in F. (The boarding pass for that flight even showed my Skymiles # instead of 'NO FF CREDIT' and the class of service said Y-Coach but I was in seat 5A in First on a 764.)

Somehow, their system must know what its doing as I haven't seen any mistakes in my favor...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.