FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger-489/)
-   -   Trouble posting Hilton airline points to SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger/527239-trouble-posting-hilton-airline-points-skymiles.html)

ConcordeBoy Feb 16, 2006 2:18 pm

Trouble posting Hilton airline points to SkyMiles

Anyone else having trouble getting Hilton airline points to post on your SkyMiles account?

Whenever I stay at Hilton, or any Hilton brand, I always end up having to fax my hotel receipt into SkyMiles in order to receive credit. I've checked probably ten thousand and one times to make sure the account numbers all much up (for both parties), and they do.

Usually when I call Hilton about it, they say call Delta. Whenever I call Delta, they tell me "it takes XXXX time for the miles to post, call us back afterwards". Two months or so later, when they still havent posted, I usually just revert back to the fax method.

It should be noted that my account does not have any trouble receiving Sheraton (et al) miles.

All in all, so long as I get the credit I'm due (which I have)... I really don't care what methods it takes to accomplish thus. However, I'm wondering how common all of this obstruction really is? Or if there's any way to effectively straighten it out?

N830MH Feb 16, 2006 3:49 pm

Fred,

I think you should sign up for HiltonHHonors then you will put up with your skymiles # for which hotel you will choosen. Become SkyMiles does not transfer from HiltonHHonor point to your skymiles account balance. I will have find out for more info from DL.

ConcordeBoy Mar 24, 2006 9:01 pm

one more thing I'm curious of, if yall don't mind sharing...

...I still haven't gotten my credit. How long, on average, does it take you guys' SM accounts to be credited with HHonors points?

N830MH Mar 24, 2006 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by ConcordeBoy
one more thing I'm curious of, if yall don't mind sharing...

...I still haven't gotten my credit. How long, on average, does it take you guys' SM accounts to be credited with HHonors points?

You don't get it for this time on your skymiles accounts. What happen to them. I think you should need to call SkyMiles information and see if you can helpful for their problems your mileage credit at Hilton. I think you should better way need to sign up with Hilton before you need put on your skymiles #, too. I'm curious about the program with the hotels.

ConcordeBoy May 5, 2006 9:28 pm

...it's now May, and still (after vocal and faxed requests) haven't been credited.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to overcome this, I'm listening! :(

Traveller May 5, 2006 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by ConcordeBoy
If anyone has any suggestions as to how to overcome this, I'm listening! :(

Sorry ConcordeBoy I have no help for you, I do "Your current Double Dip Earnings Style is HHonors Points and HHonors Points." Maybe I should be glad since it seems like there are problems posting miles to DL.