Wiki Posts
Search

SkyMiles Customer Service Number?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2001, 12:40 pm
pmv
Original Poster

SkyMiles Customer Service Number?

Does anyone have a good SkyMiles customer service phone #? All I manage to get is an automated line that doesn't let me talk to a real person. (real person at Delta?! )

I'd like to try (albeit most likely a fruitless try) to get comped to Gold (or at least Silver) Medallion....

I'm a NW Gold Elite member, but recently moved to the panhandle of Florida where I have equal access to Delta and NW (and my company travel agency tends to book me into Delta with no option to switch).

Another question...Any advice on comping?

thx for all help!
Old Jun 22, 2001, 12:48 pm
Original Member

there is no way for skymiles members (medallion or no medallion) to speak to a skymiles rep without doing it through a DL reservations sales agent who talks to them on your behalf. this is a pet peeve of many on this board.

for info on comps, your best bet is do a search - there have been at least a couple of threads on this subject in the last couple of months ...
Old Jun 22, 2001, 12:48 pm

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Advice for comping: DO NOT CALL.
Write a letter - it shows a higher commitment as it usually takes more of your time.

To get the comp, prove your amount of flying on NW with statements. The amount should at least match DL's regular requirements for Silver/Gold. Show them what GM status (instead of silver) would give you to switch more business to them.

Good luck!

Address / Fax number:
Delta Air Lines, Inc., SkyMiles Service Center, Dept. 745, P.O. Box 20532, Atlanta, GA 30320-2532, Fax: 404-773-1945
If you want to speak to a real person, call SkyMiles reservations at 1-800-323-2323.
Old Jun 25, 2001, 3:06 pm
pmv
Original Poster

Thanks all...I'll fax them tomorrow, and let all know how it turned out!

pmv

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.