Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double Miles on U Class Flights?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2001, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Double Miles on U Class Flights?

Does the NC Double Miles promotion apply to U Class (Delta Webfares) flights? Has anyone flown a Webfare and gotten the bonus?
Old Jun 14, 2001, 7:44 am

Yes, you'll get the miles. I took two U flights in mid May and the "ANNIVERSARY Promotion" double miles have posted.

Note that the postcard offer said all flights, with no mention of any restrictions for fare class.
Old Jun 14, 2001, 7:46 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Echo that. U fares receive the Anniversary bonus as do L fares, just like non-disdained fares do.

------------------
"Sire, it is not a revolt. It is a Revolution!"
Old Jun 14, 2001, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the information. I am thinking of flying from DC to Buenos Aires on the $339 Webfare offer which comes out to about $440 with tax. The base miles are about 11,000 r/t which doubles to 22,000 status miles. I have about 5,000 status miles already so this will get me to Silver Elite (through 2/2003?). Does this sound right to you?

If I buy online using my Delta Amex Card I will get 1000 miles bonus plus double miles for the purchase price (~880 miles). Am I missing any other bonus offers?

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by extramiler (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old Jun 14, 2001, 12:18 pm

Programs: DL-MM/FC/FO AA-EXP/MM Starwood-Platinum Marriott-Platinum Hilton-Gold Hyatt-Diamond
There are two different promotions going on at the moment. A general (target) one and another open to NC residents. There are two different promo codes.

The initial question asks if anyone got the NC promo yet. I am not sure by the answers if that was clear. I have not read anywhere on the board where anyone has actually received the NC promo (1053)

Regardless, the Terms and Conditions of the offer do not exclude web or other fares.

TW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.