Search

Same Day Confirmed Question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2006, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond VIP, Avis Preferred Select
Same Day Confirmed Question

Hello all!

This is my first week working a client in DEN and I'm scheduled to fly home to ATL Friday night around 6:30pm. However, I'll be finishing up my work for the week on Thursday afternoon. My original plan was to try and get on the 6:00am morning flight by same day confirming.

Well, I just noticed that there's a redeye leaving at 12:40am Friday morning. Since this flight is the same calendar as my 6:30pm flight, can I same day confirm onto it? I'm also concerned because I would have to call at 9:40pm tonight and that wouldn't be the same day.

Thanks for any help!

Chris
Old Feb 15, 2006, 12:06 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
You sure can call up at 940pm to SDC for a 1240am flight on a day that you are scheduled to leave at 630pm. Good luck! (I hope me reply isn't too late for your purposes)
Old Feb 15, 2006, 12:19 pm

Yes you can do this, and I have taken the red eye from Denver as a SDC.

(Although at less than 3 hours flight time, I cringe when I think about it. Pain. Ful.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.