Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

CRC question: When you have a guest, do they ask for their ticket?

Old Jan 8, 06, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL FC, NW

I know I am always asked for my ticket, but when you have a guest do they ask to see their ticket as well? I was wondering because I sometime have wanted to bring a guest in that is not flying on DL.
Old Jan 8, 06, 8:18 am

Programs: DL DM & 5MM, WN A List
I assume you are using the Amex plat card, as I do these days. I have never been asked to identify a guest in any way at a CRC. Also, never had the guest limit enforced when there is an extra person.
Old Jan 8, 06, 9:04 am

Has only happened to me at the HNL CRC.
Old Jan 8, 06, 10:21 am

Programs: DL PM®, AA Plat, HHonors Gold. Ex-NW Silver
I brought my Mom into an ATL CRC last Thursday and they didn't ask for her ticket.
Old Jan 8, 06, 10:32 am

Has never happened with Amex. Usually chatting it up with the agent anyway while they are swiping card. Then we just walk in.
Old Jan 8, 06, 1:18 pm
v3

Originally Posted by USCGamecock
I know I am always asked for my ticket, but when you have a guest do they ask to see their ticket as well? I was wondering because I sometime have wanted to bring a guest in that is not flying on DL.
I think the rule is for the member/cardholder to have a ticket, no requirements are set for the guest/companion.
In fact the AmeEx Platinum benefits state: Your spouse and children under age 21 or up to two traveling companions may join you as guests in the clubroom. It doesn't say that travelling companions have to be on the same flight.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: