Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BE Lounge JFK/ATL

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2000, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

BE Lounge JFK/ATL

How does the JFK BE Lounge compare to the one in Atlanta.

Father will be passing thru JFK/BizElite soon and wondering how it scores against the awesome atlanta one.
Old Oct 22, 2000, 3:38 pm

Programs: Island DOs, very sticky toffee pud w vanilla ice cream n multi-coloured velvet pillows enthusiast
i visited the JFK lounge last november changing planes to NCE, they served good finger sandwiches, but small lounge...
(unless there is a new one?)

in ATL, BIG lounge, but no sandwiches...
Old Oct 22, 2000, 3:46 pm

There are three BizElite lounges at JFK. One in Terminal 2, and two in Terminal 3. One of the ones in T3 is the old DL First Class lounge and is very small. The other BizElite lounge in T3 has a spectacular view of the ramp (if you're a plane spotter).

The lounge in T2 is on the upper floor, and has access to the cleanest bathrooms in the terminal (Terminal 2's bathrooms on the arrivals/departures level are a disgrace).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.