Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Constantly changing itinerary on B/C ticket....is this normal??

Old Nov 21, 05, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E

Thanks for any help, I am not a regular DL flyer but I have booked a B/C award ticket from Toronto - Honolulu in January '06, since that booking my flight times and itinerary have changed 3 times already. Is this SOP on DL? Should i be expecting more changes? Or is it because I dont have status that i'm just a step above pond scum? Could someone shed some light on this for me? Thanx!
Old Nov 21, 05, 8:51 am

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Originally Posted by HomerJ
Thanks for any help, I am not a regular DL flyer but I have booked a B/C award ticket from Toronto - Honolulu in January '06, since that booking my flight times and itinerary have changed 3 times already. Is this SOP on DL? Should i be expecting more changes? Or is it because I dont have status that i'm just a step above pond scum? Could someone shed some light on this for me? Thanx!
Happens all the time, regardless of your status, the type of ticket you have, or the destinations you're leaving from and/or going to. Have a great holiday. Aloha

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494889

Last edited by atl runner; Nov 21, 05 at 8:56 am
Old Nov 21, 05, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Thanx for the thread...

Originally Posted by atl runner
Happens all the time, regardless of your status, the type of ticket you have, or the destinations you're leaving from and/or going to. Have a great holiday. Aloha

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494889
...after checking out the link I checked my seat assignments as per your discussion on the earlier thread...reassigned seats were fine but i wouldnt have checked if it hadnt been mentioned....Air Canada very rarely does this thats why it caught me by surprise..thanx again for your help.
Old Nov 21, 05, 10:16 pm

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
I do not think it has anything to do with B/C ticket. It applies to everyone. They keep adjusting the flight schedules. It may or may not be a good thing that they do not automatically make the new seat assignments if the aircraft changes.

Best thing is to check your online seating on a regular basis.
Old Nov 22, 05, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Will do..

Originally Posted by NoStressHere
I do not think it has anything to do with B/C ticket. It applies to everyone. They keep adjusting the flight schedules. It may or may not be a good thing that they do not automatically make the new seat assignments if the aircraft changes.

Best thing is to check your online seating on a regular basis.
..thanx for the tip!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: