Wiki Posts
Search

Just Upgraded AF DEL-CAI in Nov using SM

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2005, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta MM
Just Upgraded Delta Award on AF DEL-CAI in Nov

I booked a Round-the-World trip for October/November using skymiles several months ago. At that time, I was unable to confirm AF FC from DEL-CAI (even though the flights had first and I was using a first award). Since then, I have been checking occasionally to see if I could upgrade from Business to First and I was just able to do so. I thought I would pass the info along in case anyone else is hoping to upgrade on AF. It appears they may have made more FC seats available somewhat recently (I normally check every week or two).

Last edited by John C; Aug 23, 2005 at 2:35 pm Reason: To clarify title
Old Aug 23, 2005, 2:30 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
I think your title is a tad misleading.

I'm sure lots of people would love to upgrade DEL-CAI using miles on other Sk***am carriers.

Congrats on your correct class of award inventory finally opening up. ^
Old Aug 23, 2005, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta MM
Sorry. Title edited. Hopefully it is more clear now. Feel free to edit further if you can make it even more clear. The intent of the post was to inform, not to confuse. ;-)
Old Aug 23, 2005, 2:42 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by John C
Sorry. Title edited. Hopefully it is more clear now. Feel free to edit further if you can make it even more clear. The intent of the post was to inform, not to confuse. ;-)
No worries.

Aside note: Only the moderators for a forum can edit posts in that forum.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 7:34 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
RATS! Reading the title of the thread: "Just Upgraded AF DEL-CAI in Nov using SM", I thought that the mythical "SkyTeam Upgrade Awards" had finally been announced

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.