Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seeing the number of V (upgrade) seats

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2005, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Seeing the number of V (upgrade) seats and AF award buckets

Apologies if this has been discussed, but I think this is a relatively new feature of expertflyer.com. Basically, you can specify V class inventory and see exactly how many upgradeable seats are available on any delta fight at any time before departure. It can be very useful when booking just out of the upgrade window, when I found this feature I was looking for a flight this Monday, just out of my gold window). I was able to see between the two flights I was looking at, one had 1 seat for upgrade and the other had 5, delta made no distinction. Just FYI.

Edit: This is also quite useful, you can see Air France and others award availability! The blackout is BS, I typed in this Monday LAX-CDG out of curiosity and two of the three flights had F award availability.

Last edited by dspringer28; Aug 16, 2005 at 5:48 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.