Wiki Posts
Search

Alert re: iDine bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2005, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Alert re: iDine bonus

Link to iDine thread with details and sign-up link below:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452201

Cross-posted because terms & conditions specifically exclude meals prior to sign-up from retroactive credit, thus important to sign up as soon as possible.
Old Jul 29, 2005, 2:25 pm

Thanks much, I probably would have missed this.
Old Jul 29, 2005, 3:52 pm

Programs: Subway Punch Card / 8 subs collected to date!
Advise Wanted...

I currentley have Continental Idine and I want to switch to Deltas.
Anyone know how I can do this and register for this promo?
It will not let me delete my card off the CO Idine and when I click the DL Idine it just redirects me to the CO one.

HELP!

MC
Old Jul 29, 2005, 4:44 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, PC Platinum/IC Royal Ambassador
Switching to another IDine Program

Originally Posted by Motor City
It will not let me delete my card off the CO Idine and when I click the DL Idine it just redirects me to the CO one.

HELP!

MC
_________
I change my program (Delta & American dining) depending on the bonuses offered. That was, until they changed the system when they pay for your loyalty with sticking with one (ie 3 mile=$1 or 5 miles=$1, etc..)

So to answer your question. Get another credit card, or debt card with a credit card number and add it to you CO account. Once it's loaded, then delete the current card you want to go to SkyMiles. Then, add your card to the Delta dining program. It sound like a lot of work but it really isn't. You'll have to remember your new user Id as it can't be the same as your CO ID. Even though the miles earnings are different, the account names are somehow linked and you can't duplicate a user name within the Idine program.

---Mike
Old Jul 30, 2005, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Motor City

HELP!

MC
You are running up against the Rewards Network requirement that one cannot delete every card; at least one card must be linked to an active account at all times. If your goal is to close the CO account and open a new DL one with that card, you'll need to have Rewards Network do that for you. Call them.
Old Oct 1, 2005, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

New promo starts today

Build Your Bonus Promotion

Earn up to 3,000 Bonus Miles

10/1/05 - 11/30/05

Advance bonus registration is required.

Dine 8 times - earn 3,000 Bonus Miles.
Dine 6 times - earn 2,000 Bonus Miles.
Dine 4 times - earn 1,000 Bonus Miles.
Dine 2 times - earn 500 Bonus Miles.

Qualified dines** must be between 10/1/05 and 11/30/05 and a minimum of $25. You must register for this bonus before the dine in order for the dine to qualify.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.