Missing a segment on an award ticket

Old Jul 24, 05, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Missing a segment on an award ticket

I have an award reservation (booked with Northwest WorldPerks miles) with all of the segments on Delta except for one on Continental. If I miss the Continental flight, will my reservations on the Delta flights after it be cancelled?
Old Jul 25, 05, 12:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by Novice_Flyer
I have an award reservation (booked with Northwest WorldPerks miles) with all of the segments on Delta except for one on Continental. If I miss the Continental flight, will my reservations on the Delta flights after it be cancelled?
This depends on why you missed the Continental flight. If it was your choice then, yes, your subsequent flights are in danger. If CO is responsible then you are safe. If Delta does not get you there in time for the CO flight it is required to get you to your final destination -- either through CO or any other airline, SkyTeam or not.
Old Jul 25, 05, 10:41 pm

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
I would not take any chances. Get on the phone or talk to an agent to make sure your reservation is still in place.

Why would you miss the flight?

Search this Thread