BE Lounge Access in ISTANBUL

Old Jul 19, 2005, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AA
BE Lounge Access in ISTANBUL

I am traveling to Istanbul, Turkey on DL 72 from JFK and returning on DL 73 to JFK at the end of August. Has anyone taken this trip? If yes, does Delta offer any type of lounge access in Istanbul with them or a partner airline? Thanks!
Old Jul 19, 2005, 8:49 pm

Programs: Delta DM/2MM,Hilton diamond
Originally Posted by donb25
I am traveling to Istanbul, Turkey on DL 72 from JFK and returning on DL 73 to JFK at the end of August. Has anyone taken this trip? If yes, does Delta offer any type of lounge access in Istanbul with them or a partner airline? Thanks!

Yes if you are Travelling in BE you get access to a local lounge service which serves many different airlines. In fact it is preferable to the BE lounges in the U.S. IMHO. THere is a variety of food available and some of it is prepackaged so you can take it on board if you want. The only deownside is that the restrooms are located directly outside the lounge. But I think that is a minor incovenience based on the food and drink selections. You will get a Pass to the lounge when you check in at the BE counter. Enjoy.
Old Jul 20, 2005, 5:55 am

last. Last time I was in IST BE PAX were given invitation to the BA Lounge, which I guess has changed since October of last year.

Which IMHO was very nice repleate with bathroom inside the lounge.

I should also add that IST Attaturk airport has free WIFI.

Dan
Old Jul 23, 2005, 12:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It was the BA lounge, but not anymore, it is now the Millenium lounge upstairs as previously noted. Its not bad.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.