Wiki Posts
Search

Double Flown Miles - Sept & Oct

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2005, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, SPG
Double Flown Miles - Sept & Oct

According to the promo, buy your ticket with American Express and you will get double the miles flown for any flights in Sept and Oct. You have to sign up for the promotion

https://www.delta.com/skymiles/offer...iles/index.jsp
Old Jul 18, 2005, 7:05 am

Programs: DL Plat, HH Diamond
Clarification:

Per the Delta Web site:

Use your American Express Card to purchase tickets at delta.com by October 31, 2005, and earn double flown miles for every round trip traveled in September and October 2005.

For us Corporate travelers, most if not all our tickests are not purchased via delta.com

Rats.

Fred
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by fschmidt

For us Corporate travelers, most if not all our tickests are not purchased via delta.com
Strangely enough, my corporate travel department has indeed been buying from Delta.com on most trips for the last year or so because they are getting the best price that way. I am not sure how they work their discount in via this method but I know our discount is completely different than any other I have seen here. I would tell you all about it, but I am not sure I know enough about it to make it clear.

Any lucky for me, they use a Corp AMEX to do it. Not sure how they get around the name issue but they use the card in the name of the CFO.
Old Jul 18, 2005, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
you can buy tickets for somebody else... as long as their name is on the ticket.

Just wondering, but is your CFO getting all the AMEX points?

hmmmm.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.