Wiki Posts
Search

BE Boarding

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2005, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AA
BE Boarding

I am flying on DL #72 from JFK - IST at the end of August. I would like to have enough time between my connection in JFK to visit the BE lounge. I am arriving in JFK from BWI around 2:48 PM. Flight 72 departs at 5:30. Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!
Old Jul 17, 2005, 11:52 am

Deleted

Last edited by vinnmann; Aug 9, 2007 at 1:56 pm
Old Jul 17, 2005, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AA
Originally Posted by vinnmann
When there was a smoker's area in one of the JFK lounges, I managed to find 10 minutes to duck in during an international connection. I only had 1.5 hours between flights, and I made it. So you should have plenty of time. Note that as of 7 months ago, I no longer look for smoker's lounges. Quitting was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done.
Thanks! Is there still smoking sections in the BE lounge or another part of the airport? Also, what is the difference between the BE lounge and Crown Room?

DB
Old Jul 17, 2005, 4:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by donb25
Thanks! Is there still smoking sections in the BE lounge or another part of the airport? Also, what is the difference between the BE lounge and Crown Room?

DB
To answer your question, there are no more smoking areas anywhere in JFK, AFAIK. And you should have plenty of time to check out the lounges. BE lounge is larger in size and has better snack selection, don't bother with the Crown Room, IMHO.

vinnmann, I too have been smoke free (2+ years, yay!), I know what you're talking about. Doesn't it feel great to not have to look for smoking opportunities in airports? Even go landside for a smoke and back through security when connecting...

In my DL days, I used to really like the BE smoking section in Terminal 2 - now it's just another corner of the BE lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.