Wiki Posts
Search

Delta 15% Off e-coupon

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2004, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum, Hertz PC
eCoupon

I recieved an email today thanking me for flying Delta and an eCoupon for 15% off my next flight. When I try to use it, I can only get the search option for round trip and one way flights. I need to fly into one destination and return from another. It doesn't say anywhere in the terms that I can't do that. Just doesn't give me the option.

Anyone know if I can use this eCoupon by calling customer service?

Edited to add:

Yes it does say it can only be used on Delta.com....darn.

Can I book it online then call and change it and they still apply the coupon? Probably not, but just a thought.

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 13, 2005 at 7:55 pm Reason: Two other different threads were merged into this one thread. Three mileposts were deleted. The remaining mileposts in this thread have been left unedited.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 6:57 pm

Delta coupons question

I saw some 15% off delta coupons on ebay and I was wondering if anyone had used them before? They don't appear to hurt mileage earning but I also was wondering if they are legit.... been burned on their too many times. Anyone use them before? Thanks
Old Jul 13, 2005, 6:56 pm

delta 15% off coupon

does anyone happen to know the ecode for this delta promotion???

It would be greatly appreciated...
Old Jul 13, 2005, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by ddandz3
does anyone happen to know the ecode for this delta promotion???

It would be greatly appreciated...
I've gotten one of these in the past. They have a special URL and you have to enter a unique coupon code that is specific to your FF number; hence, the promotion (likely) won't work for anybody else but the specific reciepient.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 7:16 am

I think it will...people are selling the coupon code on ebay.....for between $10-20...

eBay knocks 10% off a purchase with no minimum required when you pay via PayPal and enter coupon code "xxxxxxx" during checkout. (A $25 maximum discount applies.)

$10 off $50 or more

Or take $10 off $50 or more via coupon code "xxxxxxxxxx" or

$15 off $100 or more

$15 off $100 or more with coupon code "xxxxxxxx"

They all work and I have used them several times on any purchase from any seller

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 14, 2005 at 7:55 pm Reason: A portion of this milepost was edited out because its content is a violation of the rules for posting on FlyerTalk.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This last post is not appropriate here and should be on CC not on the Dl forum.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by ddandz3
I think it will...people are selling the coupon code on ebay.....for between $10-20...

eBay knocks 10% off a purchase with no minimum required when you pay via PayPal and enter coupon code "xxxxxxx" during checkout. (A $25 maximum discount applies.)

$10 off $50 or more

Or take $10 off $50 or more via coupon code "xxxxxxxxxx" or

$15 off $100 or more

$15 off $100 or more with coupon code "xxxxxxxx"

They all work and I have used them several times on any purchase from any seller
Just so everyone has these FREE coupons which can be had ANYWHERE on the Internet...
Here are the coupon codes:

eBay has a rare 10% off a single item purchase using Paypal with
code: CATLSP051025 Exp 7/15 (Max discount $25, 1 use per PayPal
account) You can also use these on other purchases:

$5 off $50 Code: CATLSP050550 (Exp 7/15)
$10 off $50 Code: CATLSP051050 (Exp 7/15)
$15 off $100 Code: CATLSP051500 (Exp 7/15)

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 14, 2005 at 7:56 pm Reason: A portion of the quote in this milepost was edited out because its content is a violation of the rules for posting on FlyerTalk.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 3:05 pm

Programs: DL PM / 1MM "Enhancee" (Frequent Flyer) Since 1990
Originally Posted by Akirassj
I saw some 15% off delta coupons on ebay and I was wondering if anyone had used them before? They don't appear to hurt mileage earning but I also was wondering if they are legit.... been burned on their too many times. Anyone use them before? Thanks
Getting most things on Ebay which are airline tickets, vouchers, etc is a dodgy and shady business for the following reason: in the old days tickets could be resold. But then came the airline clamp down (ever wonder why they all started checking IDs?). The airlines didn't want their tickets being resold, they wanted people to buy more tickets.

In todays airline environment (and with security issues) I would be very wary of buying tickets and similar pieces of paper from Ebay. More imortantly, most airlines do not accept coupons/certificates/PMUs/vouchers/tickets which have been altered/traded/sold or bartered.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 3:07 pm

Programs: DL PM / 1MM "Enhancee" (Frequent Flyer) Since 1990
Originally Posted by MastaHanky
I've gotten one of these in the past. They have a special URL and you have to enter a unique coupon code that is specific to your FF number; hence, the promotion (likely) won't work for anybody else but the specific reciepient.
All true.. Delta specifies in many of its offers and emailings that the offer is for the recipient only. Their current E-coupons contain a number which appears computer generated and assigned to he Skymiles member/member number who received the original email. Presumably somewhere in the system Delta can see if a number/code was used twice.

Last edited by heckler; Nov 13, 2006 at 3:21 pm
Old Nov 13, 2006, 3:30 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM Marriott Platinum, HH Diamond,
Heckler, why did you drag up this 18 month old thread?
Old Nov 16, 2006, 12:41 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond and Million Miler/Hilton Diamond
Using E coupon

I used my coupon link from the email sent to me. It was a painless transaction. The 15% was automatically deducted at the end. FYI when I tried the link a second time it did not work stating that this promotion had already been used.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 3:19 pm

Delta Ecoupons

I'm new to the forum so let me know where I should post this. I have a NWA e-cert pk157 that I have no use for. What I was looking for is a Delta ecoupon for 15% off. Is it ok on the forum to ask to trade? Sorry in advance.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 3:41 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by dcapper
I'm new to the forum so let me know where I should post this. I have a NWA e-cert pk157 that I have no use for. What I was looking for is a Delta ecoupon for 15% off. Is it ok on the forum to ask to trade? Sorry in advance.

Yesbut in the Coupon connection forum, which you have no access to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.