Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to Use DL Vouchers for an AF Ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2005, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Possible to Use DL Vouchers for an AF Ticket?

A friend gave me $500 in Delta Vouchers. I've found a great business fare to LIS on AF. when I look at booking the flight via the DL website, it comes up at ~$4,100. AF wants about $2,200. Is there any way I can ticket through Delta so that I can use the vouchers?
Old Jul 4, 2005, 6:25 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, AVIS Preferred, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jimrpa
A friend gave me $500 in Delta Vouchers. I've found a great business fare to LIS on AF. when I look at booking the flight via the DL website, it comes up at ~$4,100. AF wants about $2,200. Is there any way I can ticket through Delta so that I can use the vouchers?
I have been successful using VDB vouchers on AF flights ONLY when the flight is booked under the DL codeshare flight number.
Old Jul 4, 2005, 8:53 pm

Programs: DL FC, NW
Sounds like you are in the catch22 hole. The fare won't be avail. on DL and the vouchers can only be redeemed when using tickets issued by DL. Looks like you need a trade or you will have to use them in the future on a DL ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.