FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger-489/)
-   -   Double AMEX points for July and August? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-pre-worldperks-merger/432934-double-amex-points-july-august.html)

vinnmann Nov 18, 2005 4:11 pm

Deleted

miro Nov 18, 2005 4:13 pm

Mine showed up earlier today.

etennant16 Nov 18, 2005 4:16 pm

Got mine today!!!

Tennisbum Nov 18, 2005 4:52 pm

Me, too.

dmacpher Nov 18, 2005 7:55 pm

I got my bonus miles today.

whisper Nov 18, 2005 8:59 pm

Mine showed up yesterday :)

GRR_Flier Nov 21, 2005 9:10 am

:mad: :mad:
The double miles still a no-show ... I am dreading to call the AMEX guys, they will surely say that you did not enroll .... too bad I did not save the confirmation email. Anybody out there still waiting to recv the double miles.
Did recv the bonus 5000 miles though for signing up the 5000 bonus miles when you renew thingy,
Rgds,
GRR_Flier

Evan! Nov 21, 2005 9:49 am

got dbl miles for July, now waiting for dbl miles flown Sep/Oct

I got mine on Nov 18

18 Nov 2005 Delta SkyMiles Credit Card S05FUN DBL2 4188

Now I am waiting for the "double miles flown" promotion that ended Oct 31st. Six to eight weeks could throw it into 2006. I had a particularly busy Sept and October and am expecting 14,884 bonus miles for the 7 itineraries I flew during the promotion time.

Monday, Dec 12 will mark 6 weeks to the day from Oct 31. Anyone want to start a betting pool on when the miles will start posting?

El Boocho Nov 21, 2005 10:24 am

Originally Posted by El Boocho
These promos every month keep me from using the starwood card. :) Too bad the bonus is limited to 10,000 miles. I'm getting married in August and would have really cleaned up without this restriction.

My miles for this promo posted on the 18th. Also on the 18th was a post of 5K. Maybe this was the renewal bonus posted in another thread? My renewal date was in August though. Curious, but not curious enough to call.

woody125 Nov 21, 2005 11:26 am

Mine came on the 18th too. Totally had forgotten about 'em.

GRR_Flier Nov 22, 2005 11:18 am

Called up AMEX for the missing miles .. the CSA first tried to evade the claim by telling me that the miles had already posted and pointed to the 5000 miles I recvd due to card renewal bonus ... I spelled her the actual code of the bonus miles for Jul-Aug (Thanks to FT) and then she said it would take her some time to investigate and asked me to hold. Surely she came back and apologized for the delay and told me that I should see the miles posted within 7-10 business days.
Thanks guys for posting the code for the bonus miles, without FT I would be surely left out in the cold.
Rgds,
GRR_Flier