Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

award redeposit fee is per each one-way upgrade certificate

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2005, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

As they say, don't ask for what you want...

Long ago, I complained that one could only upgrade round trip internationally (i.e. there was no one way award offered and thus if you didn't get upgraded on one leg -- read: lost the waitlist game, were befouled by the 24 hour rule, etc. -- you were out the entire round trip award) and DL nicely responded by changing the program so that the upgrade awards were one-way.

What I didn't realize (and not blaming/complaining, etc. here) was that the collateral consequence of redeeming two one-way upgrade awards was that when (as I did today) they expire and you have to redeposit them, you pay 2 award redeposit fees!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.