Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL Award Availability Site?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2005, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
DL Award Availability Site?

Has this been around for awhile? Just came across it this morning for first time. Sorry for post if old news

https://www.delta.com/skymiles/use/c...vail/index.jsp
Old Jan 17, 2005, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Thanks for posting, and yes it has been there for some time.

Of marginal value as far as I am concerned. It just lists where there happens to be "some" seats available.

In reality, the best to way find out if there are seats is to go to the online award selection and try for them. After all, if you want to go from A to B, this listing might tell you there are GENERALLY lots of seats, but in reality, you need to know if there are seats on a specific date, and maybe time. This information is readily available at delta.com.

International is another issue since DL does not show specific availability anywhere. This list might give you some indication of which cities seem to have seats, but then again, it is only as good if kept current.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.