Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more food on F class ATL-BOS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2005, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Location: Boston,USA Delta Gold, LH FTL, Marriott Platinum, HERTZ President's Circle
Unhappy No more food on F class ATL-BOS

I was flying F class on DL 756 ATL-BOS on 3/31.
They didn't serve food, only drinks and snacks.
So, no more food in First Class on the 'strategic' route ATL-BOS ?
Old Apr 2, 2005, 5:11 pm

With an 8:30pm departure, flight 756 is well past the dinner "window" established years ago.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by FoPAA
With an 8:30pm departure, flight 756 is well past the dinner "window" established years ago.
DL still serves meals in First class, time of day dependent. Breakfeast is usally very good, but missing the Delta el chepo chicken of the day for dinner is no loss.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 7:00 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by FoPAA
Who established the dinner "window?" I have a dinner reservation tonight at 9:00PM .
Old Apr 2, 2005, 7:21 pm

Programs: DL, SPG (Gold)
Originally Posted by zman
DL still serves meals in First class, time of day dependent. Breakfeast is usally very good,
During my last ATL-BOS flight in early February, there was a choice between a hot (an egg dish) or cold (cereal) breakfast....but either meal came with fresh fruit and a very nice large muffin.

Originally Posted by zman
but missing the Delta el chepo chicken of the day for dinner is no loss.
For some reason, most of my flights since I became a FO and have sat in F have been either "Breakfast" or "Snack" flights (I have no complaints regarding the food served to me while in F.......so far ).....no "Lunch" or "Dinner" flights just yet.

And from the sound of things, I'm not missing too much.

A.J.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 8:50 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Everytime I've gone to boston that late I got nothing.. But going a little earlier I got the meal. This was under the old system. Your flight was just too late.
Old Apr 3, 2005, 7:46 am

Location: Florida - Delta Charter DM/3.3MM; Lifetime SPG Plat; HH Gold;
I plan on enjoying breakfast and dinner this Thursday on my trip to/from Boston compliments of Delta. I was told that I would need my Wheaties since the walk to the gate could take 20 minutes. I will have to stock up on the additional snacks that Delta is providing, starting today, for this trek!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.