Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

Do DL's FA's care if you swap F & Y seats during the flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do DL's FA's care if you swap F & Y seats during the flight?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2004, 12:57 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Wow, testy aren't we?

I thought it was an interesting discussion. You brought up a question asking for opinions about a scenario. You got a bunch of answers. I expanded the scope of the question a bit. I disagreed with you. Don't get all bent out of shape. Sorry if I forgot to talk about hot sauce, hotel safes or the like.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled DL bashing.
Old Dec 4, 2004, 1:00 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Originally Posted by Rssrsvp
...As long as their isn't a specific rule against it, I would proceed with my game plan...

And if there is a specific rule against it, you won't proceed with your game plan?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.