Wiki Posts
Search

Munich Arrivals Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2004, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum; Harrah's Diamond; Hilton Diamond
Question Munich Arrivals Lounge

I will be going to Munich next year in BE thanks to a great fare sale and the new SkyTeam alliance. A few questions..

1. Any comments on BE on the 767-300?
2. Are they any arrivals facilities for the non-stop from Atlanta?

Thanks!
Old Nov 13, 2004, 8:24 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Seth
I will be going to Munich next year in BE thanks to a great fare sale and the new SkyTeam alliance. A few questions..

1. Any comments on BE on the 767-300?
2. Are they any arrivals facilities for the non-stop from Atlanta?

Thanks!
Can't comment on arrivals facilities in Munich, BUT if you do a search, you'll find a lot of information on BusinessElite on the 767-300. To summarize, the consensus is mixed. Some find it perfectly comfortable, others complain that the seats are too narrow.
Old Nov 13, 2004, 3:23 pm

I'm only aware of two airports which provide arrivals facilities for DL B/E paxs - LGW which is located at Le Meridien Gatwick Hotel connected to the North Terminal, and CDG which is operated by AF.
Old Nov 15, 2004, 6:57 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG GLD, HH GLD, Hyatt Plat
I don't believe there is an arrivals lounge in Munich; have done it 4 times in last 12mos (most recent in Aug) and if they have it, they certainly haven't made us aware of it. A quick check of delta.com only lists the Gatwick location. The CRC in Munich is ok...I certainly don't recall seeing any showers there. Last flight, i just paid for a day rate at the Munich Airport Sheraton and was able to shower up and grab some breakfast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.