Community
Wiki Posts
Search

problems accessing delta.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2005, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA Prem; DL, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite, Avis Pref Sel, Hertz #1 Gold
problems accessing delta.com

I may have missed a thread on this so apologize if I'm repeating, but both yesterday (8/8) and today (8/9) I've been unable to access the delta.com website. I've tried clearing my browser cache and any other trick I know, but I just get a blank screen and the little hourglass when I type in the website address. Anyone else have a problem, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
Old Aug 9, 2005, 7:31 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM; SPG PLAT/Ambassador
I can get to delta.com, but when i try to access my itinerary i continue to get this error message:

We are unable to display your confirmation number with the name you entered. Please check the spelling of the first and last name and try again.
I know that my reservations are in their system because i can see them by requesting an upgrade....
Old Aug 9, 2005, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA Prem; DL, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite, Avis Pref Sel, Hertz #1 Gold
This may be an ISP issue with the place I am staying right now. When I try accessing the delta website through my computer back in Washington, it comes right up; the problem occurs when I try to access it directly through the DSL connection here in Colorado where I am right now.
Old Aug 9, 2005, 9:40 am

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
no problems accessing delta.com - site comes right up. I can log on and view my itineraries without a problem.
Old Aug 9, 2005, 11:30 am
BTV

Programs: UA Gold
I have been unable to get on their site for a few days. Ever since they announced that they made some changes to it, I have not been able to visit. When I try, it loads the code into the browser, but browser does not display anything. Tried with 3 different browsers, nothing.
Old Aug 9, 2005, 1:02 pm

Programs: DL 1 MM/DM; HH Lifetime Diamond; Hertz Presidents Circle
I had that problem yesterday, and originally thought it was a browser issue (I use Firefox), so I tried MSIE to no avail. Then, I switched to another computer at work and was able to log in.

Don't know what the problem is.
Old Aug 9, 2005, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Sorry that others are having problems as well, but it's comforting to know it's not all in my imagination!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.