Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL/NW Crossover

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2009, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM; US Silver;Mariott+SPG+Hyatt Gold; Hertz 5*; National Car Emerald; Avis Preferred
DL/NW Crossover

I've searched for this and thought I remembered a thread a while ago about this, but I couldn't find it. If its already been discussed, a link would be appreciated to the other thread..

I achieved GM on DL earlier this year and while my status on NW does show silver (which I was at the beginning of the year), it has remained Silver for quite some time now. I thought the data crossed over every week or two, but its been several weeks now. I just booked a new set of trips and while its not a huge issue, there are at least a few legs which are non-regional jets and offer comp ups which would be nice (DC-9's).

My assumption is that at some point the status will get updated (maybe too much of an assumption?). Anyway, my question is whether or not its necessary to remove the DL SM from the PNR and re-attach it (as has to be done on itineraries when first reaching next SM status) or if it will auto-update with the status when it becomes available in the NW system.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA, EXP. DL, DM 1MM. HHonors, Diamond. Hertz, PC. National, EE.
Remove and replace to update existing reservations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.