Delta Reserve Card question

Old Sep 26, 2009, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles (SM, 1MM) Marriott Rewards (Lifetime Gold), HHonors (Lifetime Diamond)
Delta Reserve Card question

Can someone answer exactly what kind of miles you get with this card?

All I can ever find is the bonus MQMs you get the first time you use the card and the other bonus MQMs at $30K and $60K of spending.

Are these the only times you get MQMs (or even regular miles)? Or do get the MQMs (and/or regular miles) for money spent and the bonus MQMs are in addition to regualr spending?

Thanks for the help!
Old Sep 26, 2009, 3:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by stewie7669
Can someone answer exactly what kind of miles you get with this card?

All I can ever find is the bonus MQMs you get the first time you use the card and the other bonus MQMs at $30K and $60K of spending.

Are these the only times you get MQMs (or even regular miles)? Or do get the MQMs (and/or regular miles) for money spent and the bonus MQMs are in addition to regualr spending?

Thanks for the help!

Hopefully the information you seek is in this thread: New Delta Reserve card from American Express.

If not, you can do a search as there are quite a few existing threads.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.