Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Enhance" is the Word of the Day

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2009, 3:24 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, All on my own dime.
Does the use of the word "enhancement" have to apply to improvement for the customer? Can't it also apply to the bottom line of the company?
Old Sep 25, 2009, 3:25 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, AS MVPG, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Flyer Sean
LOL was that chart a joke?

Enjoy the new uniforms, and new signs? ... who cares about the signs?

I guess you will need to enjoy the new drink selection since you will be in the back of the bus (paid fare) since there are no resonable rewards, rarely any upgrades, and no perkchoice.

lol...new signs and uniforms.
Funny, I have payed miles/$ using Pay with Miles (Delta's version of perkchoice), I (almost) always fly up front on SLUT fare, enjoyed BE to France using a PMU, took my wife using an award ticket (no issues whatsoever getting everything arranged using the PM line) and genuinely enjoy the cashless bar at the Sky Club.

+1 to previous whining comment. Things change. If it is truly important, fight it. If not (wrong gin, really?) drop it and move on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.