Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New York JFK Delta Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 27, 2021, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
  • T4:
    • near gate B31
    • pop-up temporary club in the former Wingtips lounge space (stay on same level after clearing TSA and turn right)
  • T2: mezzanine level T2 is closed
JFK Delta Sky Club vs Centurion thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...on-lounge.html

Print Wikipost

New York JFK Delta Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:24 am

Visiting the T4 SkyClub for the first time this weekend. Is the outdoor SkyDeck open or is construction keeping it closed?
Old Mar 20, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by cerps343
Visiting the T4 SkyClub for the first time this weekend. Is the outdoor SkyDeck open or is construction keeping it closed?
It was closed when I was there on Thursday. Bummer since it was in the 50s and a decent day in the city
Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:22 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
For those following the renovations, the main dining area is now closed off for renovation. This is substantially reducing seating, but also the buffet size has been reduced about a third. It's mostly the same stuff, but with fewer lines.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 1:02 pm

When is the renovation expected to be done? I've searched, but can't find an answer.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Super busy in here today. Mostly bummed the deck is closed for renovations since it's a gorgeous day. Also hope they get these renovations over with pronto. Nearly feels like the SFO Centurion Lounge, except with a bit more personal space!
Old Mar 31, 2019, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL SM, DL Amex Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by bennos
For those following the renovations, the main dining area is now closed off for renovation. This is substantially reducing seating, but also the buffet size has been reduced about a third. It's mostly the same stuff, but with fewer lines.
Is the bar area impacted, and are the showers still accessible?

I'll be there in a few weeks, once just on Dom-Intl DL flight with Plat Amex, the other Intl-Dom in DL J. Hoping that if capacity is being reduced I still don't have any problems.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 1:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by griffy208

I'll be there in a few weeks, once just on Dom-Intl DL flight with Plat Amex, the other Intl-Dom in DL J. Hoping that if capacity is being reduced I still don't have any problems.
For what it's worth, you can access the Wing Tips lounge in Terminal 4. Wings Tips has a self-serve bar, if drinks are important to you.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 1:16 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by griffy208
The bar is untouched, but as it is adjacent to the dining area the space is constrained. The showers are nowhere near the dining area.

I'll be there in a few weeks.
They've been moving quickly through each area. In a few weeks, I'd expect the dining area to be done, and they'll probably be on to another part.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 3:47 pm

Programs: DL SM, DL Amex Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
For what it's worth, you can access the Wing Tips lounge in Terminal 4. Wings Tips has a self-serve bar, if drinks are important to you.
That's a hard pass, but thanks.
Old May 5, 2019, 7:15 am

Programs: DL, WN, AA, Marriott, Hertz, National, Chic-fil-A
Is the SkyDeck open again, or does anyone have I go as to when it will reopen? Just checking for end of June when Mrs. GlobeTrttr and I will be passing through.
Old May 20, 2019, 3:38 pm

Programs: DELTA, IHG GOLD, HILTON GOLD, MARRIOTT/SPG GOLD
Is wine/champagne available before 8am or do they get served at hard alcohol hours as well. Thanks.
Old May 20, 2019, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by GlobeTrttr83
Is the SkyDeck open again, or does anyone have I go as to when it will reopen? Just checking for end of June when Mrs. GlobeTrttr and I will be passing through.
Was open when I was there on 5/15
Old May 25, 2019, 3:13 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
In case it’s been a while or you have never been here is a video of Delta’s JFK Sky Club at Terminal 4 from 5/24. Yes the Skydeck was open .

Old May 25, 2019, 7:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
In case it’s been a while or you have never been here is a video of Delta’s JFK Sky Club at Terminal 4 from 5/24.
you and I may have been there at the same time. I like the new food seating area and layout. Also like the shades over the skydeck, but it was quite windy yesterday and I found the wifi to be pretty useless at the far end of the patio where the computer table/bar is.
Old May 26, 2019, 6:47 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
you and I may have been there at the same time. I like the new food seating area and layout. Also like the shades over the skydeck, but it was quite windy yesterday and I found the wifi to be pretty useless at the far end of the patio where the computer table/bar is.
Yeah it was a little windy and can see how the skydeck could get closed frequently due to that. I’m just glad it was open on my first visit there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.