Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New York JFK Delta Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 27, 2021, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
  • T4:
    • near gate B31
    • pop-up temporary club in the former Wingtips lounge space (stay on same level after clearing TSA and turn right)
  • T2: mezzanine level T2 is closed
JFK Delta Sky Club vs Centurion thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...on-lounge.html

Print Wikipost

New York JFK Delta Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:24 am

Programs: ??????????
WiFi is free in every SC. Just pick the tmobile SSID/Network and then launch your browser. When prompted select SkyClub Guest / Visitor, agree to the terms and conditions, and you're connected.

T2 is the best place for working ... but it does somewhat lack in the people watching
Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: DL Plat
I'm sitting in T2 SC now between PRG-JFK-BNA, pretty dead at the moment. Very pleasant Indian man bartending!
Old Jan 19, 2010, 3:48 pm

Programs: AS 75K, DL Plat, AA, WN, Hertz, HHonors, Marriott
Originally Posted by GobBluth10
I'm sitting in T2 SC now between PRG-JFK-BNA, pretty dead at the moment. Very pleasant Indian man bartending!
Is it me or does the furniture in here look as if it hasn't bee changed (or cleaned for that matter) since the late 70's?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Delta Sky Clubs at JFK - Is there a Sky Club before security?

I have a long layover at JFK for an Egyptair flight that departs out of JFK Terminal 4. I'd like to buy a day pass and kill time in a Delta Sky Club, and see that there are several Sky Club Locations. There does not seem to be a Sky Club in Terminal 4, so I thought I'd make my way to a Terminal that does have one, but it would need to be ground side, prior security. Are there any? Thanks!

NOTE: I do see that Delta has a partner lounge with KLM in Terminal 4, but I believe purchased Day Passes are valid only for Delta Sky Clubs, and not KLM's Oasis lounge. Or am I wrong?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
The Oasis is the only one I know of - the SkyClubs in T2/3 are all post-security.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:22 pm

Programs: Delta Ham Sandwich, IHG Spire, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium
This is the Oasis Lounge. They sell day passes there and I believe they are $45. This is much better than the Skyclubs. They have real food and all drinks are self serve. You will enjoy it.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:26 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by jsrdelta
This is the Oasis Lounge. They sell day passes there and I believe they are $45. This is much better than the Skyclubs. They have real food and all drinks are self serve. You will enjoy it.
Who operates the Oasis Lounge? Is this Delta, or KLM, or some other operator?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:41 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by jsrdelta
^^^ for the Oasis Lounge.. MUCH MUCH Better than any SC at JFK...
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The list of clubs (with locations, hours, and operating entity) by appropriate access criterion is found here:

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...ions/index.jsp
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
^^^ for the Oasis Lounge.. MUCH MUCH Better than any SC at JFK...
+1.
The Oasis lounge is located before security in the east wing of terminal 4, on the 4th floor. This lounge has shower facilities, IIRC.

Another landside option in terminal 4 is "The Lounge" located on the departure level opposite check-in Row 1A. I have not been to this lounge, so I can't comment on the food/drink, but it reportedly has shower facitlities too.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 12:01 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond, National EE
Does anyone else have issues with the Wifi in the back part of the T2 club (overlooking Gate 25, near the printer, copier, etc.)? For months now I can't get a signal back there, or a very low one, despite a router being mounted on the ceiling directly overhead. I finally inquired at the desk this afternoon to be given a blank stare and a response of "we've never had any complaints before sir."

I then set up in the very crowded main lounge area (overlooking Gate 22, by the bar) and have an excellent signal and no problem browsing.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 12:28 pm

Programs: DL PM, USLess air & HHoners
Originally Posted by Phil2016
Does anyone else have issues with the Wifi in the back part of the T2 club (overlooking Gate 25, near the printer, copier, etc.)? For months now I can't get a signal back there, or a very low one, despite a router being mounted on the ceiling directly overhead. I finally inquired at the desk this afternoon to be given a blank stare and a response of "we've never had any complaints before sir."

I then set up in the very crowded main lounge area (overlooking Gate 22, by the bar) and have an excellent signal and no problem browsing.
I had that same problem towards the back of the club last time that I was there. Joined the other 10,000 people near the bar and internet signal was strong and had no problems.

On a slightly different yet related topic. Are they still serving the (slightly better) finger food? Yesterday afternoon (5:00 pm or so - 7:30pm) the boyfriend was there at T2 and said that all that they had was pretty much what the other clubs had (fake cheese, carrots, hummus, olives, nuts and cookies)... Did he just hit a bad day, was he just late getting there or have they quit serving the other food?
Old Jul 27, 2010, 12:39 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond, National EE
Originally Posted by localady
I had that same problem towards the back of the club last time that I was there. Joined the other 10,000 people near the bar and internet signal was strong and had no problems.

On a slightly different yet related topic. Are they still serving the (slightly better) finger food? Yesterday afternoon (5:00 pm or so - 7:30pm) the boyfriend was there at T2 and said that all that they had was pretty much what the other clubs had (fake cheese, carrots, hummus, olives, nuts and cookies)... Did he just hit a bad day, was he just late getting there or have they quit serving the other food?
If you don't mind, send an email off to Delta and maybe enough inquiries will give them reason to investigate.

Still here now (2:40 pm) and that's essentially what is out. They have pretzel rods...that as exciting and new as it gets I'm afraid. Hopefully I won't still be here in the evening to see if it changes at all.
Old Aug 13, 2010, 2:54 pm

Sky Club with shower at JFK

Does anyone know of a sky club with shower at JFK? Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 13, 2010, 3:14 pm

Programs: DL; AA; UA; CO; LHLX; NZ; QR; EK; BA
Terminal 2 opposite Gate 21 SC has 3 showers
Terminal 3 near Gate 11 SC has 1 shower
Terminal 3 near Gate 12 SC has 1 shower
Terminal 3 upstairs opposite Gate 6 has NO showers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.