Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Old Jun 9, 2019, 6:40 pm

Working ok at 8.39pm Eastern.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
The app totally couldn't find my PNR yesterday. I tried using my actual first name, my first and middle names, and the way Delta showed them (Firstmiddle). Nada.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 7:57 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Got duplicate boarding passes instead of those for second leg

I printed boarding passes for a two-leg trip today for Mrs. Mglvrug and me, through ATL. As expected, the print screen indicated I was printing four pages. I took them off the printer, trimmed them as usual and stuck them in my jacket pocket. We traveled to ATL, but when I pulled out the second leg BPs, I discovered they were exact duplicates of the passes for the first leg. Of course, I could get the second leg ones printed out in ATL, but I'd never had such a thing happen before. I'll certainly check them all individually in the future, but I'm curious. Has this happened to others?
Old Jun 16, 2019, 1:21 pm

Programs: UA GS, Delta PM/2MM, Marriott Ambassador Elite/Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond
EDIT: Seems to be working but on a significant delay. Yesterday not at all though.

Am I missing something or are the partner earning charts on DL . com completely busted? Nothing happens when I click, not even a JavaScript error. That's... ridiculous.

Page in question: https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-partners.html
Old Jun 17, 2019, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by webmarks
EDIT: Seems to be working but on a significant delay. Yesterday not at all though.

Am I missing something or are the partner earning charts on DL . com completely busted? Nothing happens when I click, not even a JavaScript error. That's... ridiculous.

It's broken. Nothing nefarious, just normal DL IT.
linnet likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 9:25 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by webmarks

Also working for me today, although I agree there's a bit of a delay when you click on one of the chart popups before it actually pops up.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:54 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG AMB, National EE
Originally Posted by Chanticleer
Lately, when I've been upgraded via status to Comfort+, if I don't want the center seat the system hands me, the website won't allow me to change my seat back to regular Econ. I get the red exclamation point and "We are unable to process your seat request at this time. Please try again later."

Is there a workaround on this? (Other than calling, which I hate to do for seat selection.)

UPDATE: App won't let me move back either. WTH?
Yes! How do I get myself out of a center C+ seat without having to call in???
Old Jun 27, 2019, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
I was in the middle of typing some scathing feedback about the new booking screens (“sort by departure” followed by “show more” only brought up the second page of results, and no way to get back to the first ) when the entire text field blanked out ... refreshed the search results and the “Feedback” button was gone
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:18 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond.
Trying to book a ticket on Delta.com and the checkout page has been updated (changed significantly). I scoured the page three times now looking for a way to apply an eGiftcard, but it doesn't seem to exist.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Old Jun 27, 2019, 2:51 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by DutchRyan
Trying to book a ticket on Delta.com and the checkout page has been updated (changed significantly). I scoured the page three times now looking for a way to apply an eGiftcard, but it doesn't seem to exist.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Buried somewhere in the checkout page is a link "click here to use a gift card" or some language like that. Clicking on it takes you to a new page where you have to enter the GC number and the PIN... and then start your search all over again with the card selected

EDIT: I take that back, now I can't even find the link I mentioned. Stay tuned..

EDIT #2 : anyway, try starting here: https://www.delta.com/edoc/redeemDoc...action=certNum
Old Jul 15, 2019, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
in-app FCM has a dead link

after booking a RIC-MSP-SEA flight for my son, I went into the PNR to check on the FCM options; I'd seen $239 on the booking screen ... the app showed $119/11k miles (which I'm sure was just for the first segment); clicking on the red "Select & Purchase Seats" button brought that up as well as showing $139/14k miles for the second segment ... exited the app, then opened the PNR a second time and clicked the "Purchase now and we'll select seats for you" link to see if that brought up both cash and mileage options ... nothing happened

called the PM desk and got it processed for 22,400 miles
Old Jul 22, 2019, 7:58 am

Programs: dl platinum
Running iOS Public Beta 3 and Fly Delta app crashes immediately when opened. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, cant get it to work. Any suggestions other than revert iOS?
Old Jul 23, 2019, 2:50 pm

'New' option for selecting C+ preferences is broken. Every time I get upgraded to middle despite picking only window or window/aisle. 4 times this month alone.

We at least need an option to select a main cabin seat after being 'upgraded'.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by RussD85
'New' option for selecting C+ preferences is broken. Every time I get upgraded to middle despite picking only window or window/aisle. 4 times this month alone.

We at least need an option to select a main cabin seat after being 'upgraded'.
You should be able to downgrade via seatmap.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 4:54 am

search impossible as every single page pit loads times out and reloads due to 'a problem has been detected' then wants the info resubmitted, then after three or four attempts you get to the next page but it crashes again and forgets the info from the previous page (trying to price check a flight with fixed departure and destination locations but flexible dates, it took three tries to get all the info submitted without a crash and reload. I saw the prices for like three seconds before that screen reloaded and then redirected to the original search interface

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.