Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Old Apr 24, 2018, 7:03 am

Programs: MilagePlus
Buying 4/24 errors

Tried buying a ticket on my iPad via chrome. Problem with me entering CC info. Double checked the info. Didn't work. Tried three more times. It would sometimes go to another screen then reset itself.

Then tried on my phone using the app. Still said my card info is wrong. Checked three or four times. Again it would go to another screen but it didn't work. Gave up. Anyone else?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA 1K
I have been trying to search for an award ticket, HNL to NRT, Delta One in January 2019. Can't even get any flights. On some months between now and then Delta gives me availability of one seat on Korean Air. It appears that Delta hasn't loaded the flights for this segment.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by gerardfarrell
Trying to change a flight results in:

Alert

System Unavailable
We're sorry but this service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

If you need assistance, call Delta at 800-323-2323, or at the number on the back of your SkyMiles membership card. For non-U.S. based customers, please call the office for your country.

Same for me, have been trying for a week, it was working for about 5 minutes yesterday but now its just erroring out every-time.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 8:02 am
Formerly known as scootr29

I hav been trying to look at award availability in 2019 and I keep getting this message " to continue please correct the 2 items indicated below" . What happens is the system takes me back to Jan/Feb/March 2018.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 6:53 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Anyone else not able to see anything under 'my trips'? I tried logging in to all my wife's/kids' accounts and none of our trips show up.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 11:37 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Peatisback
Anyone else not able to see anything under 'my trips'? I tried logging in to all my wife's/kids' accounts and none of our trips show up.
Looks normal to me in both Android app and full web site right now -- try again now?
Old Apr 30, 2018, 5:58 am

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Must have been a brief fluke, everything seems back to normal now on all accounts.

Originally Posted by Zorak
Looks normal to me in both Android app and full web site right now -- try again now?
Old May 3, 2018, 7:55 am

Tried to book a companion F class ticket this morning and DL.com churned without ever replying. For the same dates/cities it works fine without companion. Called DL and they were able to book... they advised the problem has been going on for over a week.
Old May 3, 2018, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by bkamdg
Tried buying a ticket on my iPad via chrome. Problem with me entering CC info. Double checked the info. Didn't work. Tried three more times. It would sometimes go to another screen then reset itself.

Then tried on my phone using the app. Still said my card info is wrong. Checked three or four times. Again it would go to another screen but it didn't work. Gave up. Anyone else?
I've been having the same issue - tried two different credit cards and keep getting the error "Oh no! We're sorry, but we are unable to process your request." Tried on app, error shows "sorry there were problems with your submission. Please check your info and try again". Frustrating!

Last edited by lblambert; May 3, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Old May 13, 2018, 9:06 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Is anyone else having problems seeing their credits in their wallet? I am not able to see anything (other than my companion certificate) in My Wallet. Not good, considering I have some large credits I would like to use, but can't access. Especially since hold times on the diamond line are north of 25 minutes .
Old May 16, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: Peasant at large
Trying to get SEA-CDG-BLR on Comfort+ Aug 06-14, 2018

delta.com shows options/fares for main cabin and delta one. Premium select shows "not offered". Seats show the flight has Comfort+ with lots of seats available.

Main cabin fare price is a little higher than usual but fare basis are still in the lower/mid (Q~T range). Regardless, there's no ability to purchase c+ upfront. So is that a delta.com bug or is it intentional by Delta to save c+ seats for diamonds/platinums?
Old May 17, 2018, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by crunchie
Trying to get SEA-CDG-BLR on Comfort+ Aug 06-14, 2018

delta.com shows options/fares for main cabin and delta one. Premium select shows "not offered". Seats show the flight has Comfort+ with lots of seats available.

Main cabin fare price is a little higher than usual but fare basis are still in the lower/mid (Q~T range). Regardless, there's no ability to purchase c+ upfront. So is that a delta.com bug or is it intentional by Delta to save c+ seats for diamonds/platinums?
There is no C+ fare. Most likely due to fact that SEA-BLR requires connecting in CDG to a longer flight then SEA-CDG without a C+ cabin, and rather only PE (which C+ is not PE)
Old May 17, 2018, 11:56 am

Programs: Peasant at large
Originally Posted by flyerCO
There is no C+ fare. Most likely due to fact that SEA-BLR requires connecting in CDG to a longer flight then SEA-CDG without a C+ cabin, and rather only PE (which C+ is not PE)
SEA-CDG is just slightly longer/farther than CDG-BLR.

I wonder if it's a website bug/deficiency or some ruling because I can price the segments individually to get C+. It just won't do it if I search SEA-BLR. Doesn't actually matter whether the transit is CDG or AMS.

If it's a policy then it's great for top tier elites at moderate cost for DL. If it's a bug/deficiency of the search tool then it's a few thousand dollars in lost revenue.
Old May 17, 2018, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by crunchie
SEA-CDG is just slightly longer/farther than CDG-BLR.

I wonder if it's a website bug/deficiency or some ruling because I can price the segments individually to get C+. It just won't do it if I search SEA-BLR. Doesn't actually matter whether the transit is CDG or AMS.

If it's a policy then it's great for top tier elites at moderate cost for DL. If it's a bug/deficiency of the search tool then it's a few thousand dollars in lost revenue.
Policy has nothing to do with it. There is no C+ fare for SEA-BLR. What you're doing is breaking the fare at CDG and pricing a SEA/CDG C+ fare and a CDG/BLR fare.
Old May 19, 2018, 4:20 am

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Irrelevant Notification on my account that won't go away

On "My Delta" on the homepage as I log in, I see a red "1" and "Notification about your trip." Going to "My Trips," the only notification is a "Trip Notification" announcing "Medallion Update: Korean Air News!" I'm not flying on KE or across the Pacific at all. But the main issue is that even after viewing the notification multiple times, the alert on "My Delta" won't go away. Any way to get rid of it so that I know if I actually do have a notification of interest?

Thanks.
jordbr01 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.