Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2017, 11:23 am

Programs: Bonvoy (Titanium) . Delta (Platinum)
unchecking c+

for upcoming flights i affirmatively want to unrequest C+ as I really like my exit row.

Neither on the app or the website is it "sticking". I uncheck, try to do so for all legs, and the reservation still says I'm requesting upgrades for F and C+.

Now, I did call CS and they say they don't see a request for C+, only F. I may call a second time to confirm, but irrespective of what they see or don't see, it just isn't happening via app or .com.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 7:21 am

Programs: DL Gold, IHG Plat
For some reason, DL.com is not pricing itineraries to PPT. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with customer service yesterday, as they were also having trouble getting correct pricing manually. I guess I'll try again in a few days...
Old Jul 1, 2017, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NYCFlyGirl
For some reason, DL.com is not pricing itineraries to PPT. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with customer service yesterday, as they were also having trouble getting correct pricing manually. I guess I'll try again in a few days...
While there's DL codeshared numbers on AF 76/77, DL doesn't appear to currently have any fare filings to PPT. Why not just book an AF ticket?
Old Jul 1, 2017, 11:53 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Originally Posted by blue2002
Weird app behaviour today: PM upgraded to First. App and mobile BP still show Sky Priority. Printed BP shows PREM.
Gate upgrade or in advance? I noticed the other day for a gate upgrade that my seat number flashed and changed but the zone still said Sky. However, the GA paged us all up to the counter and gave us printed BPs, and that showed PREM.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 2:40 pm

Programs: DL Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by LBJ
While there's DL codeshared numbers on AF 76/77, DL doesn't appear to currently have any fare filings to PPT. Why not just book an AF ticket?
The AF fares are about $500pp higher than the ones DL customer service was seeing using manual pricing. If the DL fares don't return, I'll probably book through AF, but my dates are flexible so I'm fine waiting a bit to see if DL fares return.
Old Jul 2, 2017, 2:50 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott LP, UA GS, HH G,
Originally Posted by gooselee

This doesn't tell you anything other than what seats remain unassigned in the FC cabin.

That is often a very poor indicator of actual available FC inventory, and an even worse indicator of available upgrade inventory.
Apologize for the apparent offense. It has seemed to be a fairly predictable indicator of what space is available for F upgrade for this writing DM. Maybe I'm oversimplifying but I do use it as an indicator and certainly not a promise.

Anyway, hakuna matata
Old Jul 3, 2017, 10:04 am
Original Member

Programs: DL 3 MM/DM, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, National Exec Elite
The calendar search function to look for first class fares over a date range is broken. If you select a city pair and select the "Flexible Dates" function and First Class, it returns a calendar filled with coach fares.

I have used this function for a long time and it is helpful to scout out first class deals over a wide range of dates, but now even with "First" selected in the pull down menu, all it returns are coach fares.

Also, even if you do a simple single date city pair search and indicate "First" in the pull down menu, it brings up the display with both coach and first class fares for the date, but it sorts things (e.g., sort by price) by the coach fares, not the first class fares -- even though the search was specifically for a first class fare.

Just horrible, horrible debugging when they "enhanced" the displays. They obviously forgot about searching for first class fares when they coded it.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Robert Leach
The calendar search function to look for first class fares over a date range is broken. If you select a city pair and select the "Flexible Dates" function and First Class, it returns a calendar filled with coach fares.

I have used this function for a long time and it is helpful to scout out first class deals over a wide range of dates, but now even with "First" selected in the pull down menu, all it returns are coach fares.

Also, even if you do a simple single date city pair search and indicate "First" in the pull down menu, it brings up the display with both coach and first class fares for the date, but it sorts things (e.g., sort by price) by the coach fares, not the first class fares -- even though the search was specifically for a first class fare.

Just horrible, horrible debugging when they "enhanced" the displays. They obviously forgot about searching for first class fares when they coded it.
You have yo select Delta One, even for domestic routes. Then itll do a correct search. One of manu issues with spliting Delta1/FC into different selections.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 7:38 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Trying to apply an ecredit to a reservation during payment. It finds the credit. Then when I opt to apply it, the lovely website tosses me back to the booking page to start over, rather than apply it to the reservation I was trying to apply it to. The 'good news' is, it at least pulls the credit over to the new booking page .
Old Jul 6, 2017, 9:18 am

Programs: Skymiles
Delta.com & Mobile App 0 MQM for Paid Flights

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1839
Size:  227.0 KB

I did a quick search and did not see anything on this. Apologies if it has been mentioned.

Either on delta.com or app when I booked paid fares it says estimated MQM's "0" and miles "0". This started within the last couple weeks, but my flown flights are crediting correctly after.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Old Jul 6, 2017, 1:08 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA GE, CP ED
Update on the "Upgrade Available" bug...

Originally Posted by SkyMilesTeam
We are aware of a current display issue within delta.com and the Fly Delta app where “Upgrade Available” is showing regardless of whether you are within your clearance window or upgrades are available for that particular flight. This is a display issue only, and does not have any impact on your upgrade eligibility. We are working diligently to correct these issues as quickly as possible, but do not have an estimated completion date to share at this time. In the meantime, you can view route eligibility and upgrade clearance windows at delta.com/complimentaryupgrades at any time. We appreciate your patience.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bvosters
I did a quick search and did not see anything on this. Apologies if it has been mentioned.

Either on delta.com or app when I booked paid fares it says estimated MQM's "0" and miles "0". This started within the last couple weeks, but my flown flights are crediting correctly after.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Yes, as mentioned in another thread, the calculator is currently not including any partner/DL Connection flights in the calculation -- only DL mainline.

Last edited by xliioper; Jul 7, 2017 at 9:53 am
Old Jul 7, 2017, 1:12 pm

Programs: Delta PM, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bvosters
Attachment 35583

Any ideas? Thanks!
Seeing the exact same thing here, FYI.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by LBJ
Yes, as mentioned in another thread, the calculator is currently not including any partner/DL Connection flights in the calculation -- only DL mainline.
i'm now getting the 0 mqm & miles error even on dl flights....
Old Jul 8, 2017, 1:35 pm

Location: Washington D.C. via Sao Paulo via Houston via Washington D.C. via Boston via New York
I'm not seeing GOL availability for SA searches at all, searching GRU-CDG non-stop also yields no results, I take it this is an issue with partner awards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.