Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2017, 10:12 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
just tried website for changing flight still within timeframe allowed for free and got error messages each time. now the entire site shows "Alert: System Unavailable"
Old Apr 10, 2017, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
totally trivial after the morass of the past week, but when I was checking flight status I discovered DL was operating a different aircraft type ... the more amusing thing is that the inbound (HNL-SEA) had the same typo
Attached Images  
Old Apr 10, 2017, 2:25 pm

Trying to change a trip but the date field is totally unresponsive. No drop down for date selection and when I type in a new date the error comes back "Must enter departure date."
Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:14 am

Award availability not showing flights on partners to JNB

I'm looking to book tickets to JNB or CPT from BOS or JFK next March in J. The one week and five week charts show availability (on partners) for 95K or 115K. When you click through to see the flights available, you see the 95K and 115K combinations using flights to Europe (LHR or CDG) and then on to JNB or CPT (AF or VS), but at other times, even though 95K and 115K show up on the one week and five week views, only the 325K flights on DL via ATL are visible. It seems as if the one week and five week charts can access partner information but pulling up flight itineraries on partners is intermittent, sometimes changing over the course of minutes. This has been the case for the past four days and it suggests some sort of intermittent bug on obtaining flight info for miles awards that use partners to travel to JNB or CPT.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:35 pm

Programs: DL DM 1.77MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by sdix
Trying to change a trip but the date field is totally unresponsive. No drop down for date selection and when I type in a new date the error comes back "Must enter departure date."
Ran into this error just now. I've also tried clearing out all delta-related cookies and incognito mode but to no avail. Happens on both Chrome and IE

Last edited by N515CR; Apr 18, 2017 at 12:41 pm Reason: Browser info
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:53 pm
pbj

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Something wonky going on with the site.. was looking at a trip to Italy.. got a system is unavailable.. then it came back and it only had award tickets for 400,000 a pop in D1 (was previously 140-157k).. then went down again.. came back and it seems to have fixed itself for now.. but have had intermittent issues with it all afternoon.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 8:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Within the last 24 hours, the DL app on my iPad has reverted to the regular delta.dumb full (nonmobile) site. Strange.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 9:20 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Trying to purchase a FCM and it just keeps saying "Please enter Last Name with a minimum of 2 characters. Please enter your First Name with a minimum of 1 character."

It's between the "Passenger Info" which has my proper name. And just above payment info. I am logged in. I tried Chrome, Safari and IE.

I'll call in to medallion line tomorrow and hopefully they can process.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 2:52 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I can't book flights on the website. When I click "find flights" (either from the advanced search page or from the simple search on the front page) nothing happens. It just sits there.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA 1k
Cannot validate ticket message on check-in

Just tried to check-in for a flight from CMH to ATL tomorrow and got a message that reads "Cannot validate ticket, contact local ticket agent."

Never seen this before. My associate on the same flight checked in with no problem.

On hold with Delta on phone now, should I be worried?
Old Apr 26, 2017, 3:47 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Originally Posted by pvn
I can't book flights on the website. When I click "find flights" (either from the advanced search page or from the simple search on the front page) nothing happens. It just sits there.
FWIW, I was able to buy a ticket through the app just fine, shows up in the full website as expected.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 8:47 pm

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by CMH1k
Just tried to check-in for a flight from CMH to ATL tomorrow and got a message that reads "Cannot validate ticket, contact local ticket agent."

Never seen this before. My associate on the same flight checked in with no problem.

On hold with Delta on phone now, should I be worried?
International Itinerary? May need to validate some piece of info. I wouldn't worry about it.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I've encountered this problem once. My itinerary had a schedule change that required the ticket to be reissued, but nobody did that. When it came time to check in, the reservation had no ticket attached. Fixed with a phone call.

Bruce
Old May 3, 2017, 9:38 am

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
I am getting this message when using a brand new browser window to try to book tickets (one plain vanilla RT; one multicity):
Your booking session has expired. Please start over. If the problem persists please close your browser and open a new browser window. #100528R

New window working on the RT; information populated in less than 30 secs. Same message. Third try, get to the first page of flights. Click 'see all' and get sent back to the start page with the same error message. This started last night. Anyone else having the same issue? Happens in Chrome and Explorer. Cookies cleared for good measure.

The multicity reverts to the start page--not retaining any of the information already inputted and showing the field for a regular RT. Needless to say, this is extremely aggravating.

ETA: I had not logged in to search. Of course, once I logged in, the searches worked. Cue conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by BamaGirl; May 3, 2017 at 10:57 am
Old May 18, 2017, 11:41 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by BamaGirl
I am getting this message when using a brand new browser window to try to book tickets (one plain vanilla RT; one multicity):
Your booking session has expired. Please start over. If the problem persists please close your browser and open a new browser window. #100528R

... Anyone else having the same issue? Happens in Chrome and Explorer.
Yes. I got so frustrated trying to do some recent shopping for travel that I took a screenshot and tweeted to @Delta. Got a pretty fast reply that "I.T. is working on it", which I'd take with a shaker of salt. This problem has happened intermittently for me for months, but was so bad the other day I first-time complained to DL.

Happens in Chrome and Safari, fyi. Single window, no other searches. Even after force-quitting Chrome and restarting. Same w/ Safari.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.