Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2016, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
logged in, spent about 10-15 min searching and refining searches, got the "Your session will expire in 30 seconds; do you want to refresh your search results?" popup ... promptly clicked the "YES" button and saw this banner on the next screen (Advanced Booking search page)

"Your booking session has expired due to inactivity. Please start over. If the problem persists please close your browser and open a new browser window. #100526 "

... c'mon, really?
Old Nov 21, 2016, 7:28 pm

Programs: DL DM; Hyatt Globalist; etc
Got an e-mail from Chase letting me know that some travel I had booked through the UR portal on DL had changed. Looking at the DL website gave me two flights with different #s and almost identical departure/arrival times.

Is this common for DL? Looks like the flight number changed (UR portal has a single flight w/ a changed number from original booking to now), but the DL website hasn't quite figured it out.

Name is edited out in places, so that's not broken.
Attached Images  
Old Nov 21, 2016, 7:37 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by manacit
Is this common for DL? Looks like the flight number changed (UR portal has a single flight w/ a changed number from original booking to now), but the DL website hasn't quite figured it out.
Schedule changes on Saturday are common, to the point where there's a dedicated thread about it: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...ain-today.html

Usually the records clean themselves up by Sunday, however this weekend I had a itinerary change where similar to yours I ended up with essentially duplicate segments. I would call in and an agent will be able to straighten things out for you pretty quickly.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 6:44 am

When on this page:

https://m.delta.com/?p=flightStatusDetails

And have looked up a flight.

And click on icons displaying items on flight get this error:

Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/onboard-experience/delta-studio/in-flight-wi-fi.html

It applies to all the flight icons showing what is available.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 3:49 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2016 - that's two-zero-one-six, as in the 21st Century - and I am sorry to say that the fight sorting is still broken. If I sort by departure, I'm almost always interested in the LATEST departure, but it's impossible to reverse sort.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by pvn
All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2016 - that's two-zero-one-six, as in the 21st Century - and I am sorry to say that the fight sorting is still broken. If I sort by departure, I'm almost always interested in the LATEST departure, but it's impossible to reverse sort.
+1000
it's obviously because they want us to struggle through the sorted display
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:12 am

Programs: DL-DM MR-Plat HH-Diamond SPG-Plat UA-Silver National-EE
Anyone else having issues with 20 Minute Bag Submissions? I keep getting a "can't find that conf#"
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Anyone else getting a large grayed out box in the upper left corner of the page when viewing your booked itineraries?
Seems like its supposed to be some kind of garbage ad or something, but its just there and gray and can't do anything with it, so it blocks a good part of the page and makes it unusable.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:33 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Originally Posted by rylan
Anyone else getting a large grayed out box in the upper left corner of the page when viewing your booked itineraries?
Seems like its supposed to be some kind of garbage ad or something, but its just there and gray and can't do anything with it, so it blocks a good part of the page and makes it unusable.
Yes. Just booked 3 tickets and got the gray box on all three.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 8:28 am

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
Has anyone noticed a sync issue between Delta.com and the Delta App?

My delta.com account has the correct number of SkyMiles (and MQM), but my app only has the updated SkyMiles. MQM are lagged/delayed.

I've emailed the delta.dumb imbeciles but apparently this is too difficult a concept to grasp.

What ever happened to "responsive design" - seems like Delta has different data hooks. What a debacle.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by lindros2
I've emailed the delta.dumb imbeciles but apparently this is too difficult a concept to grasp.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by lindros2
Has anyone noticed a sync issue between Delta.com and the Delta App?

My delta.com account has the correct number of SkyMiles (and MQM), but my app only has the updated SkyMiles. MQM are lagged/delayed.

What ever happened to "responsive design" - seems like Delta has different data hooks. What a debacle.
I just cashed in my second MQM threshold miles today since I was still on the border for a status upgrade. I started to see the opposite issue as you though. I launched the app after confirming the MQM transfer on the website. The app showed my new status and new MQM value for the year. The website still showed my old MQM and status though. I explicitly logged out of the website and logged back in and it then started to show my new MQM and status though. Before I logged out the account activity page showed the line items for all my MQM that added up to the expected value but the Current YTD value wasn't being updated until I logged out and back in.

It's more of a technical explanation but it looks like they only initialize some values that are shown on the website at the initialization of the web session and you have to log out and back in for it to re-calculate them.
The App may be similar and you have to force close the app completely to force it to create a new session and re-calculate the values.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 9:53 am

Programs: Delta DM
I searched the thread and didn't see this reported already, but I haven't read the entire thing.

I was booking a flight found by searching google flights, the ticket was ~$505, after going through the checkout page and entering my CVC number, I was greeted by the best fare availability screen, saying the fare had gone down to ~$497, and to re-enter my payment info to accept the new fare. After clicking purchase for the second time I got kicked back to the search screen saying that fare was no longer available. I tried searching for the flight again using delta's site directly, and had the same issue. I ended up calling to book, which I don't so much mind, at the $505 price, but seems like a pretty severe bug to me when you sometimes can't purchase a flight.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 8:21 am

Programs: DL - DM 1MM Aug 2011-Present | Marriott - Lifetime Platinum
Been trying to book online at Delta.com with no success. This issue just started a month or so ago, and has continued since then. It doesn't matter what route or segment I select. I get through the entire booking process then hit "Pay" and this error is returned:

We're sorry, Rob. We are unable to process your request. Please call the SkyMiles Diamond Medallion line at 877-220-6888 for assistance. Customers outside of the 50 United States should contact the Delta Reservations Sales office for their country. #101727R

I have tried a different credit card, changing my password, and every browser known to man. I can log in as my wife on the SAME LAPTOP and the transaction goes through successfully.

I am, however, able to use my iOS app to buy tickets. This issue is solely on the web site. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
Old Dec 16, 2016, 10:50 am
KDS

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Executive Elite
Originally Posted by RobbyZ
Been trying to book online at Delta.com with no success. This issue just started a month or so ago, and has continued since then. It doesn't matter what route or segment I select. I get through the entire booking process then hit "Pay" and this error is returned:

We're sorry, Rob. We are unable to process your request. Please call the SkyMiles Diamond Medallion line at 877-220-6888 for assistance. Customers outside of the 50 United States should contact the Delta Reservations Sales office for their country. #101727R

I have tried a different credit card, changing my password, and every browser known to man. I can log in as my wife on the SAME LAPTOP and the transaction goes through successfully.

I am, however, able to use my iOS app to buy tickets. This issue is solely on the web site. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
I experienced this problem after I had alerted Delta to an unauthorized access of my account on Delta.com. The IT and security department placed a lock on my account that prevented me (and anyone else) from processing bookings or other activity for my account.

I called the Diamond desk and the issue was resolved after about 10 minutes of work between the agent and the security group.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.