Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2011, 5:55 am

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by HongKonger
Interesting bug (?) on DL.dumb: when searching for HKG-->LAS itineraries, among my outbound choices is a single connection through DTW. If I choose it, I also get the option for a single connection through DTW on the return. However, if I choose a different outbound such as HKG-->NRT-->PDX-->LAS, the connection via DTW does not show up among the return route choices.

I can't understand the logic behind this. This has to be a bug right?
If searching by price, there may be something in the fare rules preventing a DTW routing back based on the outbound you select. (This wouldn't surprise me at all given that HKG-DTW is a more desirable routing.) You should be able to search by schedule to force the routing, probably at a higher price.
Old May 21, 2011, 11:57 am

Programs: DL PM/Sky Club/Marriott Gold
Seat Changes...

[QUOTE=MFMeow;16407032]1. I have three trips in "My Trips" and "Upgrade Requested" turned into "Upgrade Eligible" (or "Upgrade Available") on all 10 segments sometime in the last few days.

2. Seat changes do not "take", this has been happening for over a week.

...Same experience for me on the seat changes. The Plat line rep changed them for me, agreeing this is a web site issue.

Also with an IT background, I have to agree. The web site doesn't seem to be a priority for DL.
Old May 22, 2011, 1:40 pm

Two outbounds!

Looking at booking HKG-TYO-HKG in June. The website lets me choose the HKG-NRT flight (think there's only one on that route), but as the only option for the return it gives me the SAME outbound flight on the SAME day. Incredible. No wonder I rarely bother looking at/booking Delta (Skypesos or revenue).
Old May 22, 2011, 3:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL FO, UA, AA, AsiaMiles, SPG, HHonors
[QUOTE=optimist1125;16425972]
Originally Posted by MFMeow
1. I have three trips in "My Trips" and "Upgrade Requested" turned into "Upgrade Eligible" (or "Upgrade Available") on all 10 segments sometime in the last few days.

...Same experience for me on the seat changes. The Plat line rep changed them for me, agreeing this is a web site issue.

Also with an IT background, I have to agree. The web site doesn't seem to be a priority for DL.
Someone please post when this is fixed. I don't dare try to buy an EC seat with this much uncertainty, I'm afraid to lose my exit row!
Old May 23, 2011, 10:49 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I checked in online yesterday to see my position on the upgrade list. After getting all the way through the process I clicked "View Upgrade List" and it told me "You need to check in to view this". So I went through the whole check in process again, clicked "View Upgrade List" and once again was told I needed to check in
Old May 24, 2011, 9:11 pm

Programs: CO Platinum, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
View ecertificates and credits page has been broken for a few days. And today I received a $400 VDB. I was not able to pull it up on Delta.com - it kept sayng the certificate number was not valid. But when I called, delta was able to see it in the system and it even was associated with my skymiles number...go figure...
Old May 25, 2011, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Yup, booking engine seems to be busted again. Getting results sorted by schedule now with no price until I pick the segments.
Old May 25, 2011, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Subsequent to the thread I started last week I wanted to post in here as well assuming Delta pays more attention to this thread

The upgrade availability for award ticket searches has disappeared from the website during the pre-booking process. It used to be that when you were logged in and did an award ticket search that upgrade availability (e.g. available, eligible or not eligible) would appear next to each flight....the same way it does during a revenue ticket search.

The only way to see this data now is to get to the end of the booking process and just before hitting the purchase button you can see the upgrade availability.

What's more interesting is that in the thread I started there are many reports from DM's saying they have the same problem but several reports from PM's saying they can still see the upgrade availability during the pre-booking process. Without screen shots it's not certain whether they are seeing it during the flight selection process or at the end before hitting purchase.

Delta - please fix this ASAP.

-RM
Old May 25, 2011, 9:39 pm

Programs: AA Gold, CO Gold, DL Gold, 9W Gold, Priority Club Platinum
Bug in booking award reservations

I was booking a award reservation using my miles, and in the last step, it gave me an error due to Credit Card. Despite the error, miles from my account were already subtracted for the ticket. The account page now has certificate/eticket # against which they subtracted the miles. When I check itineraries using those eticket #'s it gives me an error. Can someone get back my miles, and fix this error.
Old May 26, 2011, 9:28 am

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
mobile site (again)

For a few months now, the mobile site on Android hasn't been able to retrieve my list of itineraries, even when I'm logged in.
Old May 26, 2011, 9:34 am

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Originally Posted by trek87
For a few months now, the mobile site on Android hasn't been able to retrieve my list of itineraries, even when I'm logged in.

I had the same problem. Uninstall the app and reinstall it again
Old May 26, 2011, 9:41 am

Programs: DL, AS, Marriott, Hyatt, National
Originally Posted by hnewman
I had the same problem. Uninstall the app and reinstall it again
Sorry, I should clarify: the Android application is working OK, but I'm referring to mobile.delta.com accessed from an Android phone. The reason I care is that one can't change seats or book a flight using the Android application.
Old May 26, 2011, 12:26 pm

Programs: DL DM-1MM
Last week I encountered 2 problems with the same itinerary / boarding pass(es).

1st, I checked in for my flights on the Android (I have a T-Mobile G2X) application, and when I went to the Boarding pass page, it was missing the actual barcode. Where the barcode should have been, there was a square and a text saying "Barcode".

2nd, I decided to instead have the boarding pass e-mailed to my mobile device. Upon opening up the link, I had only XML, and not the imaged boarding pass I was hoping for.

I full on acknowledge that this could be my phone that is causing the problem, but I am curious if this has happened in the past and wonder if I am simply overlooking something. I never had the problem with the mobile boarding pass (e-mailed) on my previous Androide device.
Old May 26, 2011, 12:29 pm

Programs: DL DM
Access america bug

Sorry if this has been posted, search did not come up with anything...

If you book an award ticket on Delta.com, select no insurance at the last page before booking, go to seat assignments on that page, the insurance option will change on its own to the YES option. I talked to a website supervisor (not a tech) who was able to recreate the issue...

Jeff
Old May 31, 2011, 6:42 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by MFMeow
Originally Posted by optimist1125
Someone please post when this is fixed. I don't dare try to buy an EC seat with this much uncertainty, I'm afraid to lose my exit row!
Still NOT fixed as of tonight, May 31. I had to call to make a seat change and I apologized to the agent for having to call and she said, "That's OK, this has been going on for a while now. We're here for you." At least she was super nice and polite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.