Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta Sky Club™ Meeting WIKIPOST Thread [See Wikipost for Listings]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 9, 2014, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
[left]*Note: For everyone else's convenience, please remove your request from the Wiki once you have finished your trip. If you do not have the required permission to modify the wiki, please ask another member with ability to do so to remove it for you.

Keep in mind however only those with 90 posts and days tenure may post in this wiki, for more information regarding this thread click here.

Also, to keep the thread cleaner, if you see a compatible offer or request, please PM the individual in addition to posting 'PM sent to <ft handle(s)>', so those in this thread who are subscribed to the thread only can check the message. Not only will it make the thread cleaner, but the person offering access will likely get to the request quicker as the notification will be immediate. and may make special accommodations if necessary.

Some other suggestions to make your experience smoother can be found below:

-Hold a paper sign with the person offering or requesting access's handle
-Having a FT brag tag which can be found here (and may even inspire a mini-DO)
-Having prior conversations regarding your plans so neither of you are confused, this should also minimize the amount of time the person offering access will have to be outside of the club.

SEEKING SKY CLUB ACCESS:
e.g., DATE \ TIME PERIOD \ AIRPORT CODE \ FT HANDLE \ NOTES & PREFERRED NUMBER of GUESTS
e.g., 27th 2017, Thursday \ 1400-1600 \ HNL \ Slippahs \ just myself

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFERING SKY CLUB ACCESS:
e.g., DATE \ TIME PERIOD \ AIRPORT CODE \ FT HANDLE \ NOTES & MAX AMOUNT of GUESTS
e.g., 14th 2017, Monday \ 1400-1600 \ HNL \ Slippahs \ 2 Guests (May be reduced entry)

November 2019
Nov 23 / 1400-17:30 / ATL / Zorak +1

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MEETUP / Not Offering Access
Print Wikipost

Delta Sky Club™ Meeting WIKIPOST Thread [See Wikipost for Listings]

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2018, 11:16 am

DTW 5/24 - Looking for 1

I have about 3 hours to kill on my way to Vegas. 1pm to 3:30pm.

Last edited by edenri; May 24, 2018 at 11:16 am Reason: Added time
Old May 26, 2018, 4:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP
NOW (May 26, 2018) \ 18:00-21:00 \ ATL \ MrFlyRite \ Just myself

I had planned on meeting a friend for dinner on this extended layover but at last minute, due to unavoidable personal circumstances, she is unable to come to the airport.

Thank you!
Old May 26, 2018, 8:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP
May 30, 2018 \ 17:00-21:00 \ DTW \ MrFlyRite \ Seeking access for just myself.

Thank you!
Old Jun 5, 2018, 8:21 pm
formerly willbbiddy

Itinerary change, updated below.

Last edited by BirdLawyer; Jun 12, 2018 at 8:19 am
Old Jun 5, 2018, 8:23 pm
formerly willbbiddy

Itinerary change, updated below.

Last edited by BirdLawyer; Jun 12, 2018 at 8:19 am
Old Jun 10, 2018, 6:57 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
Seeking access for me and Mrs. TDM in SEA on our way to ICN, thanks!

JUNE 19th 2018, Tuesday \ 9am-1030am \ SEA \ Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant + 1
Old Jun 11, 2018, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
SLC, Tues 12 Jun ~0900-1100

jrl767, request access for 1

** added to wiki **
Old Jun 12, 2018, 4:57 am

Programs: DL DM, FB Gold
Seeking access

13 June \ 13:30-16:00 \ JFK \ David7
Old Jun 12, 2018, 8:21 am
formerly willbbiddy

August 18 / ATL / ~900-1100 / Seeking just for myself
Old Jun 25, 2018, 10:20 pm

Request

Friday June 29 / CDG / ~ 0730 - 1600 / 2008traveler /Seeking just for myself. Flying in from US on Delta, flying out on Joon (Air France). Would appreciate if I can freshen up and possibly go out to sight see or lunch in city before departing in the evening.

Monday Jul 16 / TLV / ~ 2100 - 0000 / 2008traveler / Seeking just for myself.

Thank you
Old Jul 13, 2018, 2:07 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by 2008traveler
Request

Friday June 29 / CDG / ~ 0730 - 1600 / 2008traveler /Seeking just for myself. Flying in from US on Delta, flying out on Joon (Air France). Would appreciate if I can freshen up and possibly go out to sight see or lunch in city before departing in the evening.

Monday Jul 16 / TLV / ~ 2100 - 0000 / 2008traveler / Seeking just for myself.

Thank you
Do not count on the TLV one. Only DeltaOne customers receive lounge access and they cannot bring a +1.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 2:07 pm

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Will be at the DCA SC tonight from 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Do not count on the TLV one. Only DeltaOne customers receive lounge access and they cannot bring a +1.
STE+ (GM and higher) get +1 when in D1.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by flyerCO
STE+ (GM and higher) get +1 when in D1.
Is this a recent change to the policy that has not been announced? As far as I know (and as far as the website says) STE + get a +1 from any Delta or Partner lounge irrespective of the class of service, but no guests at 3rd party lounges when flying D1.Delta One or Delta SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passenger
None

SkyTeam Elite Plus® (including Delta Diamond, Platinum or Gold Medallion® Members) traveling in any cabin on a SkyTeam international flight* or a SkyTeam domestic flight connecting to/from a same-day international flight (includes same-day travel on a Delta domestic flight connecting to an international Delta—or any other SkyTeam partner—flight) will receive club access with up to one guest. If traveling on an international itinerary, please show a frequent flyer credential for lounge access.

Note: SkyTeam Elite Plus benefits are provided only at the departure airport and not at the arrival airport unless connecting to a qualifying SkyTeam flight. SkyTeam Elite Plus benefits do not include access to third-party business lounges. For more details on third-party lounge access, click here.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by SDQBound
Is this a recent change to the policy that has not been announced? As far as I know (and as far as the website says) STE + get a +1 from any Delta or Partner lounge irrespective of the class of service, but no guests at 3rd party lounges when flying D1.Delta One or Delta SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passenger
None

SkyTeam Elite Plus® (including Delta Diamond, Platinum or Gold Medallion® Members) traveling in any cabin on a SkyTeam international flight* or a SkyTeam domestic flight connecting to/from a same-day international flight (includes same-day travel on a Delta domestic flight connecting to an international Delta—or any other SkyTeam partner—flight) will receive club access with up to one guest. If traveling on an international itinerary, please show a frequent flyer credential for lounge access.

Note: SkyTeam Elite Plus benefits are provided only at the departure airport and not at the arrival airport unless connecting to a qualifying SkyTeam flight. SkyTeam Elite Plus benefits do not include access to third-party business lounges. For more details on third-party lounge access, click here.
DL still gives STE+ a +1 at third party lounges. The change was to deny Y STE+ passengers any lounge access. However in D1 still get the benefit. Has been that way since DL did the whole third party lounge thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.