Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyBonus Incentive Program for Small Businesses

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyBonus Incentive Program for Small Businesses

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Skybonus change

Skybonus is changing the way discounted economy fares are earned starting in August.

Also starting next January they are requiring that the companies have five fliers each year. Very disappointing for those of us from small companies and consulting work.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 5:24 pm

Programs: DL Ham Samich
Originally Posted by cfabar1
Skybonus is changing the way discounted economy fares are earned starting in August.

Also starting next January they are requiring that the companies have five fliers each year. Very disappointing for those of us from small companies and consulting work.
Sucks I agree, but this was announced a few weeks ago
Old Feb 14, 2015, 5:27 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Where you been, Willis?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...g-changes.html
Old Feb 15, 2015, 7:06 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by cfabar1

What a great program for small business! Hah!

How many really small companies will this allow Delta to boot out of a program marketed as benefiting small companies?

I guess they need to keep those seats available to generate more revenue so the company can up the employee bonuses again next year.
Old Feb 15, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: DL DM and 1.5 MM, UA GM, HH DM
companies change and update programs all the time. Is it expected that Delta should be the exception to the rule?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:35 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
has anyone else noticed issues with trips NOT posting? I emailed Delta about it and they swear we are doing it wrong.

However, I noticed they updated the website and the location of SkyBonus took place right around the same time. So CS said we have to use the form to add all of our tickets, which total about 2-10 a day.

Today I started working the list and got this error message:

The following tickets were not processed as the maximum ticket limit has been exceeded for this month. [006230138xxxx, 006230112xxxx, 006230143xxxx, 006230164xxxx, 006230138xxxx, 006230142xxxx]

Anyone else notice this? (I was just surprised to see SO few points in our account... ) Our automatic postings stopped around the 19th of January and NOTHING until very recently, and only because we manually added the tickets AFTER booking (and after us double verifying we are putting in the SkyBonus #)
Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:53 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Interesting. I have not experienced this issue, but we had no flights in February and all of our January flights posted.

I was unaware of a limit on number of tickets. Has anyone else heard of this?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:39 pm

Programs: DL Ham Samich
Originally Posted by DCAproducer
Interesting. I have not experienced this issue, but we had no flights in February and all of our January flights posted.

I was unaware of a limit on number of tickets. Has anyone else heard of this?
Yes. I ran into it before when I had a whole slew of tickets to enter because we left everyone book on their own CCs if they prefer and I was told it was limited to 30 tickets/calendar month.

I have noticed this to have changed to substantially less recently
Old Feb 28, 2015, 6:27 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I have ruN into all sorts of issues with Skybonus it. It see,s to be even worse then regular delta it. Dollars not posting but the ticket posting. Then the agent Sylvianne telling me that they can't add dollars even if they were left off by mistake....
Old Feb 28, 2015, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
has anyone else noticed issues with trips NOT posting? ...
If someone calls to make a reservation, the flight will not get posted unless the caller volunteers the SkyBonus number.

Providing the Sky Miles number does not prompt the Sky Bonus number to be associated with the reservation, and the telephone agents are not trained to ask (or, alternatively, are trained not to ask ).
Old Jul 12, 2015, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I am a bit confused by this note in the terms and conditions...seems like a loophole for Delta. I have booked several AF/KL tickets and tried to apply for SkyBonus credit. Of course, it is not crediting because of this:

"Tickets issued on Air France (“057), KLM (“074”) or Alitalia (“055”) may earn SkyBonus points if booked and ticketed in North America only." Of course, tickets issued in North America will ticket as 006, so that point is moot. And, of course, that reduces the mileage earning to dollars spent not mileage flown. Good one Delta, for, again, tricking your travelers.

Is there any way to book a 057/074 tickets issued in North America?
Old Jul 12, 2015, 6:39 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
If you book a ticket on airfrance.us, you pay for it in U.S. Dollars and it is issued on Air France ticket stock from North America.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jrkmsp
If you book a ticket on airfrance.us, you pay for it in U.S. Dollars and it is issued on Air France ticket stock from North America.
Mine ticketed as 006 stock.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 7:42 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Mine ticketed as 006 stock.
Huh. Last summer I got an AF ticket number for my flight from BCN to CDG (Incidentally, it ended up being canceled, and rerouted to AZ via FCO, on a 006 ticket reissued by the medallion desk because Air France was a disaster to try and work with.)

I suppose maybe it's impossible to get a ticket ex-US on anything but 006... Haven't tried that.
Old Jul 13, 2015, 6:35 am

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
I bought a ticket on Orbitz that had DL, AZ, AF and KL legs -- was ticketed on AF stock even though that was the shortest leg of all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.