Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

SkyBonus Incentive Program for Small Businesses

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by tikiboy
I had a 20K bonus email that said 4-6 weeks.
I wonder why mine is only for 10k? Did I receive a shorter survey? Or do they give Diamonds more points than Platniums? Is the number based onactivity in your skybonus account?
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:33 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I wonder why mine is only for 10k? Did I receive a shorter survey? Or do they give Diamonds more points than Platniums? Is the number based onactivity in your skybonus account?
Could be any or all of those, or perhaps other reasons or even random. I'm DM and received 30K, but I have a friend with more activity who is also DM and received 10K (data points pointing to random). In any case, it's easy points and better than nothin'.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by mooper
Could be any or all of those, or perhaps other reasons or even random. I'm DM and received 30K, but I have a friend with more activity who is also DM and received 10K (data points pointing to random). In any case, it's easy points and better than nothin'.
I agree, even 10K is a great deal for doing the survey since that is enough for 10 drink chits.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 5:35 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamo... Globalist
I received the offer for 10k and am FO
Old Aug 24, 2012, 4:38 pm

I'm guessing t has very little to do with your medallion status since sky bonus is about your business and not your personal flying. I'm guessing it has more to do with your sky bonus activity if it has much todo with you at all. It could be part of a test to figure out if more of a bonus gives them much more of a response rate.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 12:39 am

Programs: DL Silver/1MM - EK Platinum - HH Gold
Originally Posted by oshelef
I'm guessing t has very little to do with your medallion status since sky bonus is about your business and not your personal flying. I'm guessing it has more to do with your sky bonus activity if it has much todo with you at all. It could be part of a test to figure out if more of a bonus gives them much more of a response rate.

I agree
Old Aug 26, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
Question on Code Share

I booked a flight on Delta.com and was given a code share on Alaska
the ticket no. is 006231273xxxxx. Doethis flight qualify for Skybonus?

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by sanFF
I booked a flight on Delta.com and was given a code share on Alaska
the ticket no. is 006231273xxxxx. Doethis flight qualify for Skybonus?

Thanks
If it is 006, it should. If it doesn't, you can submit and see if it gets added.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:23 am

Programs: DL Gold, UA (new!) Silver, AA Hater, Marriott Down to Gold, Hilton grunt
Update - Improving Cedit

Hi all. The electronic submission system fixed three of four missing RT's. The only issue remains with a TATL that I applied a SWU. No reason given for the missing credits and no note to say the system had been adjusted.

Just curious, anyone else having issues with being credited?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by OnTimePlease
Hi all. The electronic submission system fixed three of four missing RT's. The only issue remains with a TATL that I applied a SWU. No reason given for the missing credits and no note to say the system had been adjusted.

Just curious, anyone else having issues with being credited?
Improperly applied SWUs can prevent credit from posting correctly. Requires a help ticket be submitted for someone to credit it manually.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
When you use an SWU (or make a flight change or anything) the ticket is reissued and you get a different ticket number. Unfortunately the skybonus system doesn't track that well, if at all, so you have to manually enter the new ticket number to get credit... and even then things can get 'broken' or take a while if the new ticket doesn't reference the old one properly.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 12:34 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA (new!) Silver, AA Hater, Marriott Down to Gold, Hilton grunt
Additional information

After speaking with SkyBonus folks I have some interesting information. Currently a PNR that is changed under certain conditions, such as applying a SWU will drop the skybonus coding. While they hope to educate the elite reservation agents, they said other training programs are taking priority. If you wish to receive credit you should ask them to put your skybonus number, which you will have to provide, into the TKI field.

If this is not done, you can submit a request for credit via the sky bonus site. However, that will only result in the travel being listed with the coupon usage status set to "exchanged." If this status doesn't clear within six weeks you will need to contact skybonus and request another review.

Delta IT
Old Aug 29, 2012, 5:26 pm

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by OnTimePlease
After speaking with SkyBonus folks I have some interesting information. Currently a PNR that is changed under certain conditions, such as applying a SWU will drop the skybonus coding. While they hope to educate the elite reservation agents, they said other training programs are taking priority. If you wish to receive credit you should ask them to put your skybonus number, which you will have to provide, into the TKI field.

If this is not done, you can submit a request for credit via the sky bonus site. However, that will only result in the travel being listed with the coupon usage status set to "exchanged." If this status doesn't clear within six weeks you will need to contact skybonus and request another review.

Delta IT
It's much simpler than this. Whenever a ticket is reissued (doesn't matter why or how), always (don't trust DL to do it for you) submit the new ticket # to SkyBonus, and within a day or a few it'll be listed for you as pending (Not Used, until it is flown).
Old Sep 29, 2012, 11:34 pm

Programs: DL AA UA
Originally Posted by jackplum
My survey invite said 4 to 6 weeks though it was for a different amount of points.
Has anyone who received the 10-30k Skybonus email and completed the surveys gotten their skybonus miles from that promotion? I know, we are still between 4-6 weeks after the end, but I'm just curious at this point.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 3:26 am

Programs: DL Silver/1MM - EK Platinum - HH Gold
Not yet!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.