Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Platinum Medallion Status Worth it?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2011, 1:05 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Lufthansa Miles & More
Originally Posted by Travelomania
Exactly what are the admission criteria for the lounges in Europe i.e. is access to the Crown Lounge at Schiphol Airport AMS free for GM's ?
FWIW, having just flown through on an ultra cheap fare in cattle two weeks ago, I can confirm that I was allowed into the biz lounge in Schipol (not certain if it was the Crown Lounge - how many lounges are there in Schipol - it was in the extra Schengen terminal - traveling from Kiev to ATL) with my Delta GM card, no questions asked, along with a non-status colleague traveling with me.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 7:28 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by powerful pete
FWIW, having just flown through on an ultra cheap fare in cattle two weeks ago, I can confirm that I was allowed into the biz lounge in Schipol (not certain if it was the Crown Lounge - how many lounges are there in Schipol - it was in the extra Schengen terminal - traveling from Kiev to ATL) with my Delta GM card, no questions asked, along with a non-status colleague traveling with me.
Thanks ... very helpful !
Having spend quite some layover time in both Crown lounges, it never occurred to me and ask the desk whether they just let anybody on a KL-flight in - they seem to be so facilitating compared to other ST lounges in the US

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.