Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:48 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by kipper
Why the interest in that sort of thing?
She does seem to be rather curious, perhaps contemplating a career move to MSPsociologist?
Old Aug 16, 2018, 12:07 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Well, the "dog days" of summer traditionally end around August 11th, so I don't see why the Kipper's would pay that much attention to them anyway.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 6:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Zorak
She does seem to be rather curious, perhaps contemplating a career move to MSPsociologist?
Perhaps?
Originally Posted by Howste
Well, the "dog days" of summer traditionally end around August 11th, so I don't see why the Kipper's would pay that much attention to them anyway.
LOL, Empress Cobaka insists that everyone pay attention to her all the time!
Old Aug 16, 2018, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K

... yeah, we have a really needy dog like that too :/

Old Aug 17, 2018, 6:21 am

MAEN!

We've got a neurotic dog (cocker/schnauzer mix) that loves attention too. Plus we're pet sitting a small horse. Well not really. It's a dog, but it's about twice the height of our medium-sized dog.

Welcome to Friyay, or as I like to call it, payday!
Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by jrl767

... yeah, we have a really needy dog like that too :/

Some dogs...
MAEN!

We've got a neurotic dog (cocker/schnauzer mix) that loves attention too. Plus we're pet sitting a small horse. Well not really. It's a dog, but it's about twice the height of our medium-sized dog.

Morning! A small horse? What breed?

Happy Friyay!
Old Aug 17, 2018, 8:42 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
MAEN!

I hope your medium sized dog gets along with the temporary big guy.

When I started to read your post, I thought you were going to announce that you had acquired an emotional support horse to take with you on your travels.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by kipper
Morning! A small horse? What breed?
I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say a mix of Mastiff and Great Dane. Probably not as tall as a Great Dane, but with a much bigger head.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I hope your medium sized dog gets along with the temporary big guy.
Big girl. So far so good. But I can tell our dog is jealous of the other dog whenever we pay attention to her. But that's nothing new. He's jealous when I go stand by our cockatiel and whistle to him too. Or pet one of our cats.
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
When I started to read your post, I thought you were going to announce that you had acquired an emotional support horse to take with you on your travels.
Not yet. The fake ESA vest I have is too small for the horse.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:15 am

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say a mix of Mastiff and Great Dane. Probably not as tall as a Great Dane, but with a much bigger head.

Big girl. So far so good. But I can tell our dog is jealous of the other dog whenever we pay attention to her. But that's nothing new. He's jealous when I go stand by our cockatiel and whistle to him too. Or pet one of our cats.

Not yet. The fake ESA vest I have is too small for the horse.
My dogs get jealous when I pay attention to one of the other dogs or even when I pay attention to Mr. Kipper.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 12:40 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Had lunch today at a Brass Tap, which just opened up in a mall near mom's house. I'd never heard of it, but it seems to be a nationwide franchise type deal with heavy concentration in FL. Good selection of beers, with local beers highlighted on the menu. Thanks to which I learned about Crooked Crab in Odenton -- add it to the list for future Lounge/BWI/DCHH meetups
Old Aug 17, 2018, 1:41 pm

Programs: Delta - PM, HH - Gold, SPG - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Had lunch today at a Brass Tap, which just opened up in a mall near mom's house. I'd never heard of it, but it seems to be a nationwide franchise type deal with heavy concentration in FL. Good selection of beers, with local beers highlighted on the menu. Thanks to which I learned about Crooked Crab in Odenton -- add it to the list for future Lounge/BWI/DCHH meetups
Didn't realize we had one in town. Number scattered around the state, but it's a big state. Never seem to go out in town, but will keep it in mind.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 2:14 pm

Hmm, sounds interesting.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 5:15 am

Morning Lounge!
Old Aug 18, 2018, 5:25 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Morning? It's evening for me, in a hotel lounge.......
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:09 am

MAENW! Will be at JFK for a while this afternoon, heading back to CA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.