Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Old Apr 21, 2017, 8:05 pm

Programs: Ex-5C club, Skymiles Gold
Joey Fatone of *NSYNC MCO-MSP a couple of days ago sitting in 4A. Nothing out of the ordinary, wore his beats the whole time. Seemed like a good guy.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 5:52 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond
President Bill Clinton on flight to Dublin, Ireland last month.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 12:14 am

Programs: DL DM, SPG/Marriott Platinum
Not on a flight, but was in the Sky Club at SFO with the wife and child. Saw Former AG Eric Holder in there packing up and getting ready to leave with another gentleman.

I mentioned it to my wife - she question why I even knew who that was. So perhaps not a a sighting :-)
Old Apr 26, 2017, 8:08 am

Programs: DL DM
Reese Witherspoon on LGA-BNA last Saturday morning. She boarded before everyone else and was sitting in 1A. She was going back to Nashville after spending a few days in NYC
Old Apr 26, 2017, 10:20 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
A friend reported Mika Brzezinski & Joe Scarborough on DL 412 JFK-NCE. Departing 4/26 seated in Delta One.

I guess they made up since this morning's "spat!"
Old Apr 26, 2017, 10:22 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by McMichaelNY
President Bill Clinton on flight to Dublin, Ireland last month.
What was the secret service protection? Similar to when President Carter travels by air??
Old Apr 27, 2017, 9:47 am

From CLE to LAX... I had to do a last minute alternate flight because my connection flight from MSP to LAX would have never happened due to a delay.

Went from CLE to ATL, then from ATL to LAX. When I got to ATL, I asked to switch seats with someone else in First Class so my friend and I can sit together. The guy didn't want to switch because I had a window seat and he preferred the aisle.

The seat next to me stayed open for a while until before the doors closed. I sent a text to my friend to just move back a couple rows and just take this open seat, but... I look up and it turns out Usher just got on the flight and ended up sitting next to me.

Maybe it was a good thing I never switched with the random guy haha. I am a music video director/editor and it was great being able to chat with the big time musician. We talked about the Cavs & what I do. Definitely a nice guy.
Old May 11, 2017, 10:35 pm

Programs: DL DM Charter, 2.9MM; 2019 PM and falling; Kettle everywhere else
Bernadette Peters today on DL 439, JFK - SFO. She is performing at the Palace of Fine Arts on Saturday.
Old May 12, 2017, 12:49 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) is on my LGA-DCA flight (all the way in the back of the bus, too).
Old May 14, 2017, 2:59 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Actor Wendell Pierce was in 1A on my Shuttle flight from DCA today.
Old May 14, 2017, 7:32 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
Originally Posted by mridley2
A friend reported Mika Brzezinski & Joe Scarborough on DL 412 JFK-NCE. Departing 4/26 seated in Delta One.

I guess they made up since this morning's "spat!"
That's good because the press reported earlier this month that they got engaged.
Old May 14, 2017, 8:08 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Originally Posted by GToutkast
Not on a flight, but was in the Sky Club at SFO with the wife and child. Saw Former AG Eric Holder in there packing up and getting ready to leave with another gentleman.

I mentioned it to my wife - she question why I even knew who that was. So perhaps not a a sighting :-)
I'd recognize Eric Holder, but not Joey Fatone, Usher, or Wendell Pierce! I'm old.
Old May 15, 2017, 11:27 am

Programs: Marriott LTT, DL FO
Jimmy Graham last night ATL - SEA. Tall enough that he almost scraped his head on the ceiling of the 753.
Old May 15, 2017, 2:16 pm

Programs: UA MM | BA Silver
Originally Posted by SceneAmatiX
Went from CLE to ATL, then from ATL to LAX. When I got to ATL, I asked to switch seats with someone else in First Class so my friend and I can sit together. The guy didn't want to switch because I had a window seat and he preferred the aisle.

Maybe it was a good thing I never switched with the random guy haha. I am a music video director/editor and it was great being able to chat with the big time musician. We talked about the Cavs & what I do. Definitely a nice guy.
Usher is a great guy. Very approachable and accomodating. I'm sure the conversation was great. You can often find him traveling ATL-LAX, although more so when he was on the voice.
Old May 15, 2017, 6:37 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Amb./LTP
Originally Posted by ND76
That's good because the press reported earlier this month that they got engaged.
The press didn't report it, they personally announced it. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/...d-mika-engaged

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.