Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Old Jan 23, 19, 10:44 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Kasim Reed (Former ATL Mayor) In ATL Clear Pre Check today going the wrong way. I guess he forgot that he didnt have a) Clear b) Pre check or c) that after he left office they cancelled his ATL airport badge
Old Jan 24, 19, 4:16 pm

Programs: AA PLT, Amex PLT
Former Georgia Tech/Navy/Georgia Southern football coach Paul Johnson on ATL-PHX today.

Taking advantage of retirement I guess.
Fly_Delta_Jets and FlyBitcoin like this.
Old Jan 27, 19, 4:12 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I just walked past Queen Latifah in the Delta Sky Club at Newark Airport.

I wasn't sure if it was her or not, but, everybody was waving as she walked past, so I kinda figured.

sky303 likes this.
Old Feb 6, 19, 12:58 pm

Stephen A. Smith (ESPN) was sitting in 1B on my ATL-LGA flight the day after the Super Bowl.
Old Feb 18, 19, 9:22 am

Programs: Delta Plat, United Plat, Amex Plat, Hotels.com Gold, Hertz 5 star, WMATA smartrip card
Senator Kristen Gillibrand (and a couple of handlers trailing behind) rushing through the "enchantment under the sea tunnel" at DTW.
NotHamSarnie likes this.
Old Mar 21, 19, 7:37 pm

Programs: DL DM, DL 1.3 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Total Rewards Diamond
Al Gore and a whole bunch of his team. ATL to BNA last Saturday afternoon. Got on the plane first (or so I thought) and half of first class was already full. Al was in A1 with A2, 2C, 2D, 3C, and 3D filled with his people. I've never had a captain come back and shake everyone's hand in FC before take off and thank us for flying Delta before that trip (especially on such a short flight).
Old Mar 21, 19, 9:42 pm

Programs: DL PM 1 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT PM AMB, Hilton Diamond
Drew Gooden (former NBA player) next to me today in F, OKC-ATL.
Old Mar 22, 19, 1:35 am

Programs: delta
Don't laugh....Peter Lynch, Fidelity Magellan Fund manager, across the aisle in F. Yes, I know, not a movie or TV star but I thought he had star status. Years ago.
levilevi, ACCDraw and JONJON451 like this.
Old Mar 22, 19, 8:43 am

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Seabilly View Post
Al Gore and a whole bunch of his team.
Originally Posted by outofPHL View Post
Don't laugh....Peter Lynch, Fidelity Magellan Fund manager, across the aisle in F. Yes, I know, not a movie or TV star but I thought he had star status. Years ago.
I won't laugh but he does pale in comparison to someone who is TV and movie star, plus invented the internet.
Old Mar 22, 19, 8:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by outofPHL View Post

Not to be picky, but Former Fidelity Magellan manager (and its been a long time). That said he did have star status and his books I thought were excellent reading for those who wanted to learn a bit more about investing without going too technical as they were well written. In fact just a year or so ago a fellow investment professional colleague asked if I had any ideas for a book that would be good for a client who wanted to gain better general investment knowledge and I mentioned the Peter Lynch books and he "Oh yeah, those were good, excellent idea"
Old Mar 22, 19, 12:27 pm

Programs: Delta, Marriott, Kimpton
Darryl Strawberry was on my husband's flight from LGA-MCO on March 13th. They sat across the aisle from one another.
Old Mar 22, 19, 12:40 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Ambassador, WN CP
Robert Irvine (Food Network) was in the next F row up and over from me on my flight from TPA to ATL on 3/19. Dude is just as big in person as he is on TV.
Old Mar 24, 19, 1:11 pm

Bill Belichick on DL5726, LAX to PHX, on 3/24
JONJON451 likes this.
Old Mar 31, 19, 9:45 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott Life Plat, HHonors DM
Afroman (rapper) CVG-DEN 3/27. Came on board all decked out in a huge fur coat, big thick gold chain, brown velour suit, huge gold rings on each finger (look up his videos and you will know what symbols were on the rings) and a brief case that was bedazzled and had pics of other famous rappers on it. He was fun to talk to and I could tell he did not take himself seriously, but enjoyed life!
JONJON451 likes this.
Old Apr 1, 19, 8:39 am

Toni Braxton, LAX to MSP 1st class, She was across the isle from me on the red eye flight. No dialogue.
Pat Richter (former Wisconsin athletic director that brought Wisconsin collegiate athletics back to glory) RSW to MSN. Very personable guy and was easy and willing to talk.
nogophers likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: