Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2014, 5:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by MarkCron
Flava Flave has been mentioned at least twice in this thread. So you don't have us ALL beat
I got drunk with him on a UA flight to SYD Funny thing was, I honestly didn't know who he was, and he was a bit offended.. Good times nonetheless.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by MarkCron
Flava Flave has been mentioned at least twice in this thread. So you don't have us ALL beat
I did not know who he was and had to Google him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_Flav
Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:06 am

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by GRALISTAIR
I did not know who he was and had to Google him.
Don't feel bad, Gralistair. Doubtful I know even 10% of the 'celebs' who get named in this thread.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 10:18 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Playsmart
Rick Harrison of Pawn Star fame on his cell walking into sky priority area of T4 at JFK.
Originally Posted by Sez_Who
Don't feel bad, Gralistair. Doubtful I know even 10% of the 'celebs' who get named in this thread.
Case in point ^
Old Oct 15, 2014, 6:50 pm

Leslie Mann (40 Year Old Virgin; Knocked Up; This is 40) on my flight en-route from ATL to LAX right now. She's in 1A, and unfortunately, I'm not in 1B. Better luck next time!
Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:48 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA GE, CP ED
Originally Posted by sverbroekken
Leslie Mann (40 Year Old Virgin; Knocked Up; This is 40) on my flight en-route from ATL to LAX right now. She's in 1A, and unfortunately, I'm not in 1B. Better luck next time!
One must appreciate the irony in this filmography listing.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 4:57 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
Dick Gregory DL 1663 DCA-MSP 1A.
Old Oct 22, 2014, 6:52 pm

Programs: Delta PM, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold
Madeline Albright on the 6a DCA-MSP departure last Wednesday, 10/15. She very quietly and discreetly preboarded with an aide.

They were in 1A and 1B, I was in 2C.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 4:59 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Please forgive me for posting this in the celebrity thread...

Cast of RHOA in ICN Lounge. Technically not DL, it's KE, but they are obviously waiting for the same ATL flight as me. I just noticed the luggage tags and realized the heavily dolled up women are the cast members, and the rest are entourage.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 10:33 am

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold
DL34 LAX-LHR. Pam Oliver in 6B, me in 5A. She is here again for the NFL game this weekend. I mentioned to her that the world seemed to have turned upside down, NFL at Wembly and Rugby at Soldier Field, (which I went to on Saturday &#128522. She chatted about the difficulties of getting out of the Stadium after the game. Seemed like a nice lady.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 1:02 pm

Programs: Delta PM, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold
Andre Agassi at the bar JFK T2 skyclub right now.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by Sez_Who
There was a celeb on my flight 10/31 DL 424 JFK-LAX, but I wasn't even going to post here as I had no clue who he was. I only realized he was some sort of celeb when I was bum rushed by two girls trying to get a photo of/with him as I attempted to be the first to deplane. His enormous security guard got between him and the girls (and also prevented me from deplaning). The two met a DL rep right outside the plane who led them down the stairs to the waiting Porsche on the tarmac. Walked off the jetbridge to people trying to get a look through the window as he got in the Porsche, but didn't feel like lingering to ask who he was.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: Delta DM/1.3MM, Marriott PP/LTP, Natl EE, Etihad Guest, FT FNG
Originally Posted by burbanite
DL34 She chatted about the difficulties of getting out of the Stadium after the game.
That's a fact. We went to the Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions game at Wembley a couple of weeks ago. Took over an hour to get out of the stadium and on the tube back to Central London. It was actually incredibly organized. Slow, but organized, as the police were holding the crowd back once the tube station was full until the station crowd thinned out.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 3:48 pm

Programs: DL Silver, (used to be somebody here) Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Donald Sutherland LAX SC last friday morning
Old Nov 5, 2014, 4:31 pm

Location: Minneapolis, formerly the shores of Lake Minnetonka
Programs: DL PM (and KM)
Originally Posted by dagwag77
There was a celeb on my flight 10/31 DL 424 JFK-LAX, but I wasn't even going to post here as I had no clue who he was. I only realized he was some sort of celeb when I was bum rushed by two girls trying to get a photo of/with him as I attempted to be the first to deplane. His enormous security guard got between him and the girls (and also prevented me from deplaning). The two met a DL rep right outside the plane who led them down the stairs to the waiting Porsche on the tarmac. Walked off the jetbridge to people trying to get a look through the window as he got in the Porsche, but didn't feel like lingering to ask who he was.
Didn't care enough to ask someone who he was, but you did want to come share with FT? And then not provide any details on who it may be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.