Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2012, 7:46 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Originally Posted by reed2x
Saw Evander again today 2-26-12 flt 1854 STL-ATL sitting in 4A on an md-90. Traveling alone, very well dressed with a nice sports coat. Curious why a big guy would take the window seat. My guess is he either took advantage of a last minute p-fare and that was all that was left, or he prefers to hide by the window to avoid gawking coach pax walking by.

Really curious about the whole ear thing he has going on. Which ear is it? Wonder if he consciously picks the A seat over the D seat?
He was right-handed when he boxed. So, I'm guessing he chooses A because it is more comfortable for a righthanded person if they prefer window seats.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 9:53 pm

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
Larry Miller on DL 1855 ATL-LAX today.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 7:20 am

Programs: DL DM, MM; Marriott PLAT, Hilton DIA
Jessie Jackson and 2 of his aids are on ATL to ORD 2277. Jessie is in 3B with some guy chewing his ear off while we taxi'd and took off... Now, Jessie is either sleeping or faking it.

I find it interesting the people he is with are not sitting with him. One is in 1D and the other is 4C. They did not ask for anyone to change seats.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by GoldboxATL
Jessie Jackson and 2 of his aids are on ATL to ORD 2277. Jessie is in 3B with some guy chewing his ear off while we taxi'd and took off... Now, Jessie is either sleeping or faking it.

I find it interesting the people he is with are not sitting with him. One is in 1D and the other is 4C. They did not ask for anyone to change seats.
The people who are with him probably want a break from his talking.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 7:26 am

Programs: DL DM, MM; Marriott PLAT, Hilton DIA
Originally Posted by a7800

The people who are with him probably want a break from his talking.

-good point. the guy in 1D is sleeping with the blanket covering his head.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Terry Bradshaw on Hawaiian 347 KOA to HNL on Feb 29.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:00 am

Programs: 𓂀
Anderson Cooper at LAX T5 on Monday Morning

Hamed Haddadi MEM-LAX last Wednesday
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,

The guy must be REALLY boring if Jesse Jackson is trying to avoid talking to him I thought Jesse loved attention.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Charlie David was at LAS on Sunday when I waiting on my redeye back to DTW. Since my upgrade went through was hoping he was flying to DTW and would have been my seatmate He must have been on the CVG flight.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 10:22 am

Smile

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Little Richie, ATL-LAX

------------------
Delta GM, United Premier, Hilton Gold
I talked to him on that same flight
Old Mar 1, 2012, 11:19 am

Programs: Starwood
Originally Posted by tlhanger
I talked to him on that same flight
seen him at BNA twice....
Old Mar 1, 2012, 2:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis President's Club
Queer Eye for the Straight FA...

QE stylist/fashion maven, Carson Kressley, on DL1472 TPA-ATL this morning...thought I recognized him at the gate, but, wasn't sure. Confirmed based upon a tweet regarding DL not cooperating with CK's exit plans from The Cigar City.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 1:24 pm

Programs: WN peon (was A+), IHG Plat Hilton HHonors Gold DL SkyPesos PM (still a peon) US Chmn, Hawaiian Haole
Orrin Hatch

Senator Orrin Hatch, at SLC. This morning about 7:30 AM, appeared that he had cleared TSA, just standing there with an aide. I identified myself as a Utah Republican and got an enthusiastic smile and a firm handshake. Certainly no surprise to see him at SLC airport.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 12:33 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond

So seems his non profit Rainbow Coalition pays for seats up front?? Keep hope alive!!!!!
Old Mar 6, 2012, 12:38 am

Programs: DL Kettel, WN Companion Pass

Maybe they're all DM's and got upgrades to random seats?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.