Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Old Apr 15, 2011, 6:13 pm

Programs: DL PM / MM, Nat'l EE
Sunday April 10 - Cameron Diaz sat just in front of me on the 5:30 Shuttle - bos-lga... whee
Old Apr 15, 2011, 6:41 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond
Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx next to me on a FLL-LAX 7am flight a few weeks ago. Covered himself (head to toe) with a blanket and slept the whole flight.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 7:45 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond, Hilton Honors Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold
Most memorable "sightings" trip was to LA two summers ago.

On the ATL-LAX outbound, sat next to the head of Tyler Perry Studios (really nice Cuban guy, name escapes me now). Across the aisle was Hubie Brown, and Chris Webber was a few rows behind him.

I chatted with C-Webb for a bit on the way to baggage claim -- super nice guy. The next night was Game 1 of the 2009 NBA Finals, Lakers-Magic.

Two days later, I was on the same Alaska Airlines LAX-SEA flight with Celtic great Bill Russell. Man, is that guy tall!!!
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:50 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles- Silver Medallion (2003-2010) Gold Medallion (2011-?)
Talking My Sightings!

In November, me and my mother saw Robert Redford in the LAX Sky Club. I personally didn't know who he was, my mom did, he was talking loudly on the phone, over heard him saying "This is Bob..." and "This is Bob Redford...". He was followed by three or four assistants. Not on a delta flight, but in Harrods in London, I literally ran into Johnathan Rhys Meyers (Tudors).

AS
Old Apr 19, 2011, 11:54 am

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.3MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
I flew JFK-LAX yesterday
Old Apr 19, 2011, 12:23 pm

Programs: AA EP, DL DM, DL 1M, Marriott Elite, Hilton Gold, SPG Elite
Orel Hershiser from SLC to BOS sat across from me in FC a little over a week ago on his way to Boston to do the Sunday Night, ESPN game of the week.

He was really nice - spent most of the flight researching the game on his iPad Dos.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 12:51 pm

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
MrsDD texted me from her flight today (DL 101 LAX-ATL) that Usher is on board with "little boys, nanny and bodyguard in tow". I guess if anyone in ATL wants a look you could find out what the arrival gate is...
Old Apr 19, 2011, 12:57 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Jane Fonda LGA-ATL this past Sunday
Old Apr 19, 2011, 12:58 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by dd992emo
MrsDD texted me from her flight today (DL 101 LAX-ATL) that Usher is on board with "little boys, nanny and bodyguard in tow". I guess if anyone in ATL wants a look you could find out what the arrival gate is...
Does "little boys" mean Justin Bieber?

(For those who are not aware, Justin Bieber was discovered, and is the protege of, Usher.)
Old Apr 19, 2011, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by USirritated
Does "little boys" mean Justin Bieber?

(For those who are not aware, Justin Bieber was discovered, and is the protege of, Usher.)
Justin Bieber is a boy???

Last edited by dd992emo; Apr 19, 2011 at 2:05 pm
Old Apr 19, 2011, 1:59 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Justine Bieber is a boy???
Yup, he only just turned 17 in March (I looked it up), and last I checked, under 18 was still the legal definition of a boy, and not a man, in all 50 states. Not only that, he looks like an adolescent, or do you think that he looks like a masculine fully grown adult?
Old Apr 19, 2011, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by USirritated
Yup, he only just turned 17 in March (I looked it up), and last I checked, under 18 was still the legal definition of a boy, and not a man, in all 50 states. Not only that, he looks like an adolescent, or do you think that he looks like a masculine fully grown adult?
I think he looks like a girl...
Old Apr 19, 2011, 2:11 pm

LOL, yes, point taken. He certainly is not the height of masculinity! (Not that it really matters, in less than one year he has made himself a millionaire, many times over.) I only just saw your little switch from "Justin," which I wrote, to "Justine," which you wrote.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 9:17 pm

Until he cut his hair I thought he looked like a roll-on antiperspirant....
Old Apr 19, 2011, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by Burj
Until he cut his hair I thought he looked like a roll-on antiperspirant....
And aren't you in Dubai?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.