Delta Million Miler Calculation

Old Mar 6, 2024, 1:02 pm

Programs: Marriott, IHG, Delta, United
DP

Had award travel in late February. Used Delta miles to buy flights. Delta mainline & Delta Connection operated. Earned both MQD and Million Miler miles on it.
chipbennett likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just to clarify, Skymiles award flights earn no redeemable miles and will show 0 miles earned in your account activity listing. This does not mean they earn no MM miles. MM mileage deposits will not show in account activity. If you want to track it, you will have to do it manually.
lsquare, ExArkie, audidudi and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lking
I just returned from an award ticket travel -- delta miles, delta planes. Was told no MM miles awarded on award travel. True?
I've flown twice this year on Delta metal with Delta miles - got MM miles both times.
hhdl and chipbennett like this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 3:06 pm

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
Thanks all. Guess I'll have to make that memorable and enjoyable phone call.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How did you check for MM credit? It won't show in your account history (the only way to see it is if you take before and after snapshots of your MM balance).
Old Mar 8, 2024, 4:17 am

Programs: Diamond DL
how many days from your flight? if you use the app, you need to logout and then login again to see the counters updated
ps. award dometic aeromexico in january, MM counter updated within 4 days
Old Mar 8, 2024, 6:30 am

DL has good program MM

They will small ceremony when someone get MM status and small gift. Moreover, MM choice gift is good program. Maybe choose $1000 gift card no expiration other than DL souvenir things?

Last edited by foxtv; Mar 8, 2024 at 6:58 am
Old Mar 8, 2024, 7:10 am

Programs: Delta DM 3+MM
Originally Posted by xliioper
How did you check for MM credit? It won't show in your account history (the only way to see it is if you take before and after snapshots of your MM balance).
Yup, did that. Tedious. And then the Messenger fiasco. Thanks for following up. Will make my call.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 10:12 am

Programs: Diamond DL
Yup, did that. Tedious. And then the Messenger fiasco. Thanks for following up. Will make my call.
when i had problems, the twitter direct message worked very well, i always received fast reply
Old Mar 14, 2024, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I thought we had a thread on this but now I can't find it. Apologies if I'm in the wrong place here.

If I purchase a KLM flight on KLM's website on KLM metal and put my Delta # in, will I get MM credit for actual miles flown?

I know I'll get a puny amount of RDMs for it.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by josephstern
I thought we had a thread on this but now I can't find it. Apologies if I'm in the wrong place here.

If I purchase a KLM flight on KLM's website on KLM metal and put my Delta # in, will I get MM credit for actual miles flown?

I know I'll get a puny amount of RDMs for it.
Yes. There are several examples of partner flown miles posting as MM this year -- https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35980994-post66.html
josephstern and lsquare like this.
Old May 5, 2024, 10:57 am

Programs: DL DM
Sorry if this is redundant, but based on several short segments in 2024 (all within the US), the posted Million Miler credit has been actual air miles regardless of whether the segment is under/over 500 miles.
Old May 5, 2024, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gm1955
Sorry if this is redundant, but based on several short segments in 2024 (all within the US), the posted Million Miler credit has been actual air miles regardless of whether the segment is under/over 500 miles.
Yep, the fact that MM mileage flight credits now have no minimums has already been mentioned a number of times on FT. On the plus side, there are reports el-cheapo partner fares seem to be posting with 100% miles flown MM mileage credit even though they only earn a percentage of miles flown towards RDM credit.
lsquare likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 12:11 am

Location: formerly Gold now Diamond, formerly MSY, now LAX, formerly NW, now DL
Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Delta Diamond/1MM

Ugh, so close....yet....
Old May 9, 2024, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by NOLAnwGOLD

Ugh, so close....yet....
Let me be the first to congratulate you. Congrats!
NOLAnwGOLD and BamaGirl like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.