Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to use four Sky Club guest passes in one visit?

Old Oct 14, 2023, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyMiles

I have a personal and business Reserve card and consequently have four Sky Club guest passes in my account. I found this line on the Reserve card terms: "The Card Member may only use two one-time guest passes per Delta Sky Club visit." I'm curious if anyone has had any success bringing more than 2 guests with guest passes, or if the check-in staff will stick to the mentioned rule. In 2021 I was given flexibility in admitting guests due to having two Reserve cards, though I'm curious if check-in staff are now stricter due to all of the Sky Club overcrowding.
Old Oct 14, 2023, 8:45 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, AS MVPG 100K
I used three at once at the ATL E Terminal lounge. As long as it's on your record, and there's space, they will let you in.
Old Oct 15, 2023, 1:22 am

Or use 2. Then exit and reenter with a different agent and use the other 2 assuming no line.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.