Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Anyone having recent trouble signing into your Delta account?

Old Mar 25, 2023, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Starwood Platinum

It's been happening with me for the past 20 minutes.

Thanks.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 1:33 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
Yep. I’ve been getting “unable to locate your account” on delta.com since yesterday. App works fine and inflight WiFi accepted those credentials today.
mikebor and N501US like this.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 1:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, Delta Platinum Medallion, Hilton Gold,Starwood Preferred, United, AA
Originally Posted by mikebor
It's been happening with me for the past 20 minutes.

Thanks.
Yesterday and today has been terrible. Using the app on my phone it works ok. Called the premium line yesterday and was told they were unaware of any problems. Find that hard to believe as I have talked with several people who are also having issues.
mikebor and smartytravel like this.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 9:33 pm

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
I have had the same issue with the app as well the last 24 hours (which made multiple rebookings this morning due to ATL weather delays fun). For what it's worth, the Delta supervisor-type in a DL polo roving the lobby at GSP this morning acknowledged the app picked the wrong day to misbehave.
Old Mar 26, 2023, 10:48 am
Company Representative: roame

Had this issue intermittently with Delta. Luckily, I didn’t need the app immediately. I tried calling Delta, but they didn’t seem to know the issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.