Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Promo Thru March 31: MQDs for Hotel and Rental Cars booked through DL.com

Old Jul 10, 2023, 7:03 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1MM
Originally Posted by sksys1
No luck here whatsoever.
8 staysÖ

Numerous customer care web forms filled over the past few months without reply in addition to fruitless calls to the DM line.

Any further escalation methods successful for anyone else?
​​
Yikes that is worse than my experience. Iím so sorry you also havenít received your MQDís.

I'm surprised your calls to the DM line are still fruitless. One thing I did, is when I called, I provided the case numbers for each of my stays. (I had separate case numbers for each stay.) And the DM line passed those case numbers forward. I called 4 times, and on the fourth call I told the agent that I was done waiting for any longer, and that agent did something which unfortunately Iím not sure what he did, but I got my MQDs the next day.

So based on my experience, I just suggest if you call again, and you get an agent who seems to fully understand and sympathize with the situation and your attempts to rectify it, that you press hard that you donít want to continue to keep waiting.

There mustíve been some customer service escalation code or something that my agent used to get my cases addressed immediately.

I see you said that your cases are showing are closed. Have you checked your sky miles history, to make sure the MQDs arenít there? Mine showed up, but I had to scan down to March to see them. They showed up with the actual dates of my hotel stays, so they were buried amongst my more recent trips. Iím just wondering if thatís why your cases are closed.

Good luck!
Old Jul 12, 2023, 9:12 am

Just had 3 stays post today, all had been prepaid, only one I had passed the 8 week mark and wrote in about. Maybe resolved some issue with Expedia?
Old Jul 12, 2023, 11:12 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5 MM; AS MVP Gold 100K; HHonors Diamond; AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by coast_2_coast
Just had 3 stays post today, all had been prepaid, only one I had passed the 8 week mark and wrote in about. Maybe resolved some issue with Expedia?
I had a non-prepaid stay from March 10 post this week. I hadn't submitted a complaint because it was a small dollar amount, but I was happy to see it post. So, that makes it seem like Delta and Expedia have fixed some issues.
Old Jul 24, 2023, 6:26 am

Programs: delta
Delta MQD with travel

I booked and completed a trip in early June under the promo that gave Delta MQD for each dollar spent. The dollars have not been applied and my requests have gone unanswered. Iím currently a Diamond member and will need those MQD to reach that status again in 2024. Anyone else had experience with this?
Old Jul 24, 2023, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Travelrunner123
I booked and completed a trip in early June under the promo that gave Delta MQD for each dollar spent. The dollars have not been applied and my requests have gone unanswered. Iím currently a Diamond member and will need those MQD to reach that status again in 2024. Anyone else had experience with this?
If you are talking about the Hotel/Rental car MQD promo, you had to book by March 31st to qualify for it. If you booked in June, it was too late to qualify for promo.

Old Jul 24, 2023, 6:46 am

Programs: delta
It was booked before March 31st. The travel occurred in June. I believe the travel just needed to be completed by September 1st.
Old Jul 24, 2023, 9:12 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Mods, recommend this thread be merged with Promo Thru March 31: MQDs for Hotel and Rental Cars booked through DL.com as several others have reported the same issue there.
Old Sep 15, 2023, 5:05 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1MM
Well, I guess that promo was a trial run for Delta based on the MQD earning rules that will start next year. Letís all hope the MQDís from future hotel and car travel post with none of the issues many of us experienced this past year.
Old Oct 14, 2023, 10:10 am

I still have not received any MQDs after multiple communciations with Delta from my travel in April -- they always referred me back to Delta Vacation/Expedia, who stated they have no access to Delta rewards program.

I have just escalated these concerns to DoT and FTC with documented emails/messages

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.